Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

i'm a WORKer now! :D

He says the same thing 7 times, nub.

You gonna get FIRED

You gonna get FIRED

Zhuiden you better listen spazoid I know where you live and I've seen where you sleep and I swear by all that is holy that your mother will cry when she sees what I have done to you.

Also, which fast food place is it? So I know which one to burn down.

Edited by Azn Hero

LOL

I am going to say his manager after he finds out that plutomic is a druggie.

I say weed if he falls asleep with a joint burnin or McR00ster if he runs into you on a bad day.

why did you choose to work in the fast food industry?

Like I said earlier...

EPIC FAIL

wow plutomic u have it made dude! A very high end job and u have a passion for drugs =D ure gonna have an amazing future.

wow plutomic u have it made dude! A very high end job and u have a passion for drugs =D ure gonna have an amazing future.

Agreed!

Fast Food Job's teach you "Teamwork" in a forced enviorment. Alot of people who skip Fast-Food jobs at a young age never completely adapt to working in a team, thus one day Plutomic could end up with a better job then all of you.

Btw, lots of people who smoke weed are capable people. A large % of the human population takes part in the sacred herb. CEO's bump powder off there desk when no ones looking, and extremly high paid business people cock smack in the stall before there shift, you think smokeing weed dureing your free time is going to stop anyone from leeding a productive life? How fucking brainwashed are you?

Nothing wrong with Marijuana, illegal or not. Marijuana is as natural as sex, what with us being animals, and sex being reproduction, and marijuana growing from the earth and it getting us high. Just because we choose to smoke marijuana as our commen intake method, the drug in Cannibis can be administerd through "Many" different ways, animals eat the shit and go loopy all the time, and shrooms for that matter.

If it grows in the earth, its part of the natural human expierience.

Thumbs up Plutomic, just dont go off and smoke an ounce in a week or anything crazy like that.

I won't say congratulations yet... Take a picture of your first paycheck stub, post it here, then a year from now, take another picture of a current stub... Then I will be happy for you...

I can get ANY job I wanted, Idk... I just have that personality.

For example, I can go to my school, and only wait in line for about 8 minutes, when the line is 1 hour long. Why? I don't know. I guess its my personality, or maybe it's just my good looks *cough* anyway.

I've worked with the same company for three years, and have moved pretty far up. Being only 18, and a bakery manager is a fairly good accomplishment... Mind you, I will be getting a degree this year in Chemical Engineering, and then be moving on to a company like Michelin, Cyrovac, Fluor etc... Then that is where the big bucks come rolling in.

Just set goals. Shoot for them.

Maybe the fast food place will teach you that you want better for yourself... or maybe you will be happy. :-

Not everyone has natural good looks and charisma like us Proslasher, everyone else needs to learn there skills.

Mind if we talk about ourselves some more? I can certainly go in depth.

j/k!

Or was it...

i got my first paycheck when i was twelve and it was for a $100