Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Let's get the Tournament Restarted!

Let's get the Tournament ReStarted!  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What day should be Game Day?

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday

Hello everyone,

So, I do appologize for my lack of activity recently, I've had a lot of things going on and so I was unable to provide my presence. However, it looks like things are starting to get back to normal and I don't want to leave anyone hanging. So! Let's get back to the game, shall we?

Now, before you vote, notice that you can vote for more than one of the days. I'm thinking, the first day to reach 15 votes or the day with the most votes in the next day or so will be our new game day. On this day, everyone just get's on the server when you can. Now, please don't just vote for every day, I'm only picking 1 day, so make your vote is worth something.

I decided to do one day out of the week so I can fit my schedule into it for you. And this may work out for everyone else as well, because I know school recently started for a lot of people. So, shall we?

~XGhozt

Will I be able to play? Last time it didn't go to well. :D

can you play w/o hacks? what maps will the tourney be on?

lol playing a hackers tournament without hacks. if thats against the rules u could just play with a hack that says something at the start of the game

well if the maps are low money it would be good practice for me, and im pretty sure with my style of play i could nearly nullify certain hacks.

Anyday is fine for me but late friday seems like the best or saturday

Lol.... a little late now to pick a weekday. an how many more matches do we have? i personally think it should be post poned...

This isn't just for one day, it's like.. we'll do this day every week.

Will I be able to play? Last time it didn't go to well. :P

how about hold a vote to play during the next week... and do THAT every week. o.o

Don't personally mind.

Ya needa make a ladder man :D, i havn't played yet! but i'm good after 6pm est!

Alright, it looks like Friday nights and Saturday's we'll be playing the games again.

I'll post in the news with updates soon.

Will I be able to play? Last time it didn't go to well. :)

Anyone going to answer my question?

We're going to pick up where we left off, not start over from scratch. I'm sorry about having to put this on hold everyone. Every weekend I think I have free time something comes up. I'm just getting so busy lately.

It wasn't that I lost. It didn't go well because for some reason you couldn't host when I played so I never got the chance to play. So I was wondering if you found out a way to fix the problem so I can play.

It wasn't that I lost. It didn't go well because for some reason you couldn't host when I played so I never got the chance to play. So I was wondering if you found out a way to fix the problem so I can play.

I'm not sure, but it's going to be interesting now that we're on the next patch. I need to figure out how to proceed. There was lot's of things that I didn't see coming that I now need to take into consideration.

A new patch didn't affect gameplay at all. Aside from the fact that it did strip noobs of drop hacks and stuff.

Why is this showing up under my recent posts?

Because when someone votes it automatically puts a topic in recent post.

Someone voted in the poll.. lol

Sign in to follow this