Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft Patch 1.15.3

Starcraft and Brood War Patch Information

--------------------------------------
- patch 1.15.3
--------------------------------------

Bug Fixes
- Fixed a communication bug affecting third party leagues.
- Alt-F6 no longer stalls the game on Windows.
- Game now works correctly on versions of Mac OS X which do not support 256-color
 mode.

What a worthless patch.

Please be patient, the downloads will be updated soon.

UPDATE: Download 1.15.3 hacks here.

No more hacks... :suicide2:

dont whining at the hackers to make more will help

Fucking Patches....ugh

no more spoofing no more maphacks no more mineral hack

:suicide:

Mental Patients. There is usually a new maphack by the end of the day that the patch was applied. Usually a spoofer too...

Yay all the noobs your hacking days is over lulz. Just Kidding or am i?

Sigh... My wish finally came true. A new fresh patch to start off with... Now we shall see who the real nubs are... :3

A good patch to depart from perhaps.

Hopefully this one will stay "cleaner" than the mud thrown on the previous two patches.

Indeed and everyone do not release a good hack like protection or anything.

Man this actually made me happy, I couldn't even play a UMS game without someone Min hack, stat hack(phantom) or any of that other stuff...There is a time and place for those things...NOT IN MY GAMES.

Hahaha.

there was so much they could have patched... like the zerg mineral hack... WHY BLIZZARD WHY?!?!?

anyway, i am glad they patched but i am not satisfied with the changes they made... i mean come on...

zerg mineral hack

nuke hack

rally hack

drop hack

just to name a few~ you know they will be back within a few days... at least in private versions

KCDan can you please shh i didn't say anything to you thank you... And you can say blizzard stopped those hacks untill someone updates them. So blizzard maybe didn't patch them but blizzard stopped them for a while untill a stupid game hacker comes and release it :D . But if its release i know what ima do. But since a new clean patch hardly no hacks will be released unless AgentGod comes out and trys to showout with his hack. So far im useing nanoMapHack which is located at "tehProject.tk" and im useing my multihack. Also if you guys run into a ZMH for this patch please don't post because than maybe other hacks "Zynastor" will go and release his publicly.

With so much hacking going on it's actually fun to play pub after the new patch. Seperates the noobs from the pros.

great so a few hacks do still work.

No they don't but im haveing trouble with printing text to the screen and that should be the easy thing to make i mean its just printing cilentsided text >.>.

This should be interesting.

What you meant promasser is that you yet can't find a leaked code that you can steal then claim it as yours.

Thanks for posting this Zhuinden, keeping everyone up to date as always. :D