Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft Patch 1.15.3

uh cool, but the updates the patch shows still shows the "intrest" Blizzard has for starcraft

uh cool, but the updates the patch shows still shows the "intrest" Blizzard has for starcraft

you used that word breifly didn't you.

great so a few hacks do still work.

No they don't but im haveing trouble with printing text to the screen and that should be the easy thing to make i mean its just printing cilentsided text >.>.

If you are having trouble with that, all I can do is just lol... You already have the function address and converting is the most easiest part, also all addresses only moved 48(30h) to 112(70h) bytes down. I think this just goes to show you don't really have a clue what you are doing and most of your code would be ripped or given to you.

Yeah he can't beg jiggie for anything anymore since he quit, hes hoping to find some of your leaked source zynastor lol.

Sigh... My wish finally came true. A new fresh patch to start off with... Now we shall see who the real nubs are... :3

You.

<3

sc is boring without hacks. haha

QFT

Im updateing my drophack atm.

OMG REALLY? CAN U PLZ GIEV? Seriously dude, you're a fucking attention whore and its pathetic.

So are you KC :), you and ProMasser will have a special corner in the after life where you can yell at him about how he sUx and he can ignore you. Hes black after all, they got nerves of steel KC, NERVES OF STEEL!!!!... your insults they roll off of him like he shall one day roll crackas like you and me.

This is a good thing though, I "Hate" ZMH, piece of shit that it is. Congratz blizzard.

Maphack and Multicommand/Mass Selection is perfectly fine for me. Those are the only two hacks I would ever need. I can do without automine.

I NEEDS MULTIHACK :), that sucks obliv keeps crashing so its a new glitch, hopefully not long till people find a way around it lol

Maphack and Multicommand/Mass Selection is perfectly fine for me. Those are the only two hacks I would ever need. I can do without automine.

yeah same

I like having a auto mine because it gets you mineral faster and while your busy doing other things your workers will still mine.

What's wrong with letting Promasser see his incompetence? When I get back from this dragway event' I'll have all my hacks upated within a few minutes. Especially when the offsets have all shifted just a few bytes over.

I'm just saying what the point coming to the site then having a go at someone without posting something useful.

Also I guess you edited my post o.o.

It happens every where, ProMasser thinks he is top stuff and is always wanting attention and this is what happens. I have also helped him many times on msn and several times here, but this kid is to interested in wanting fame and can't admit he barely knows anything and needs to take the time to learn this stuff.

Also I did not come here to have a go at anyone, if this was on BWH's I would be having a go at him there as well.

Hell, maybe this time around, we'll keep our offsets to ourselves, and only share them through some IM chats...

Just give credit where credit is due.

Btw, I hope to GAWD that you guys dont re-release that fucking Zerg Mineral Hack to the public again, please please please, same with the drop hack, dont let that shit get around again guys.

Im looking specificly at Zynastor here, your the Hack God, use your capabilities wisely, dont fuck around B.net dude.

Btw, I hope to GAWD that you guys dont re-release that fucking Zerg Mineral Hack to the public again, please please please, same with the drop hack, dont let that shit get around again guys.

Im looking specificly at Zynastor here, your the Hack God, use your capabilities wisely, dont fuck around B.net dude.

Lol, its not me you should be worried about but I got something planned for the zerg min hack anyways.

Lol, its not me you should be worried about but I got something planned for the zerg min hack anyways.

mind releasing the multicommand though :)

I thought you had retired.

Not anymore, I am back to finish of the new patch.

Sounds like someone wants to go out with a bang... >_>