Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I'm Deploying :O

Bye I suppose, even though I won't be leaving for another 2 weeks or so. And I doubt I'll be in any danger while I'm there. The average amount of IED attacks per day across the entire country of Iraq is less than 15. And even then, most of them aren't very harmful.

I know exactly when and where I'm going. And I have intel from a Lt. Col. in the Army overseeing all the attacks in the country. I'm damn sure I know what I'm talking about.

I am going to the Baharea area. I believe I've said that somewhere else >_>

Know anyone who's going with you?

Because they are fighting a fucked up religious holy war.

They got mad because we stepped foot on their "holy soil."

And oil.

That's all you need to know, Zhuinden.

But really, we are only still over there because we're trying to fix their government, and militiamen keep blowing shit up.

I don't understand why more people are being deployed to Iraq if Obama's plan is to pull them out? :-/

As I recall they went there originally because they had been building nuclear warheads, in the middle of the desert. Though, no nuclear warheads were found.

That was just an excuse to go over there in retaliation of September 11th, 2001.

We never declared war on the middle east. The United States has not declared war since World War II.

If we should be worried about any country, it's China and Korea.

September 11th 2001 was merely a planned fake attack by the USA to make people fear terrorism (people in fear are easier to control), and to make the reason to attack Iraq legit.

Aside from this argument going on in my thread, my mission just may be one of the last to Iraq. Just FYI since your still wondering what we're doing still going there, these missions are planned half a year to a year in advanced, they don't get changed just because we get a change in President.

See you all laters. Hopefully I'll be able to get online later, no clue what the internet situation is like in Iraq. Hope to see you all soon. :)

Good luck and stay safe. Don't forget to say goodbye to all of your family and friends.