Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

"Dangerous" hacker on B.Net?

Apparently there is a dangerous hacker that goes by the name Krucifix. A few of my friends are scared of him apparently and I would like to know as much information as possible. If it is possible to get rid of him, then I think it should be done. Hacks or no hacks, this is getting ridicilous.

Apparently he crashed the two users "dronus" and "speedknot". I will get more information as it comes along.

And he's on Battle.net? No there is no way to "get rid of him" Why are they afraid of him in the first place? You know what's great for people that you don't want to talk to on battle.net? the /ignore Account_Name or the /squelch Account_Name commands.

And he's on Battle.net? No there is no way to "get rid of him" Why are they afraid of him in the first place? You know what's great for people that you don't want to talk to on battle.net? the /ignore Account_Name or the /squelch Account_Name commands.

I don't know. My friend is scared because he can apparently hack into computers and break them. He is also said to be gifted with bots or something. If this is the case, I think we got another asshole on our hands. It takes an asshole to beat an asshole too.

Apparently he can get your personal information. For example, full name and address.

thats bull shit. don't listen to your stupid friends, only a super nerd could do that and why would he waist time on hacking people when he can hack sites or games or worse? besides Blizzard would of been notified if this was true.

Isn't true your friends don't know what they are talking about and this "hacker" knows he is full of shit, however he also knows your friends are gullible enough to believe it. Tell them to use the /ignore or /squelch command like I said, and be done with it.

By the way, if one of your friends asks this guy to tell your friend what his name is, and he gets it right, that means one of your friends is fucking with the other one, and just because they are both online and in the same room at the same time doesn't mean shit because one of your friends could just on a bot or on a laptop on another account or something.

Subunit crash and your friends are stupid

That's the best I can come up with as an idea.

Or... Perhaps he could be an lolhaxor and could know how to get the IP of other users, then do a whois on the IP to get the name of the ISP, then call the ISP and claim that you are such and such from whatever and that you need the contact information on the end user IP ADDRESS, as you need to file a report to the FTC against this person for abusing the TOS of the ISP.

That's one way to get his info... Not that I have done that. >.>

You also can look up the IP's approximate location through many tools online. Mine is only 3 miles off from my house <_<

To hax in to the computer, well...there were a few ways.

One is HEY LOOK AT THIS ITS FREE PRON JUST DL AND INSTALL

... But any noob can do that.

Another way is using a few exploits in the XP OS... but the person would have to be unfirewalled and directly connected to the internet.

Mmm. I lay odds this hacker is full of shit. If he isn't I call him out. T_T

Or I would just use AgentGod's black list hack wiht IP ban and then he can't join any of your games.

Edited by Zar

Hell, I'd like to meet this guy on Bnet and see how much I can pwn him with my homemade hacks.

He is usually in Diablo Speed.

Simply use blacklist and if that dosen't work post again! I still have to make my little hack player tool.

o.o

that guy is full of shit.. wait Krucifix i spoofed that once Lulz

ah good times <_< was it colored? or regular?

He sits in a channel. I don't see him in games.

Anyone find anything?

You haven't told us which gateway he's on. I assume USEast, because that's the one you play on, but give us some specifics, please.

That was me, lol.

US East.

haha. maybe its the good old sb math trick :D I trojaned some with that.

That's one way to get his info... Not that I have done that. >.>

Liar.

haha. maybe its the good old sb math trick =3 I trojaned some with that.

Wut?

So how is this Serious Discussion again? Someone tell me or move this thread to its appropriate place. Sheesh.

So how is this Serious Discussion again? Someone tell me or move this thread to its appropriate place. Sheesh.

It is in here because I needed to know whether this person was a threat or was just faking it all. If he was faking it all, he had quite a few people pretend that he hacked them.

He hacked your avatar Virtual Pancake.

No, I changed it.