Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Election '08

Choice  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do you want it to be?

• McCain/Palin
    • Obama/Biden

Well, what are your opinions for the Election.

This is not who you think will win, its who you want to win, and why.

i vote for santa claus

i vote for santa claus

Please note this is in serious discussion. I truely don't like talking about politics, leads to arguments and people looking like :black eye: and people doing :threaten: .

I don't see how anyone can vote for mccain. Honestly he just wants to continue what Bush has already FUBAR'd. Our country has lost more money (percent wise) than it did in the 1920's depression. about a million americans have lost their home's because this moron is in office and couldn't run a 3rd grade class, let alone a country.

He turned the surplus which Clinton gained, into a 10 trillion dollar debt. McCain will just do the same.

People are racist, so they won't vote for Obama. McCain has Sarah Palin, which won over 50% of America's married women.

All of these are opinions.

I don't like any of the candidates. It is very hard to decide between the lesser of two dimwits.

Oh shoot i clicked on the nigger. Well I'm for McCain and Palin. Truthfully I don't like Palin, but I guess its all strategy on McCain's side to win the women votes. Obama is just a liberal who falsy symbolizes change. I highly doubt he will make a difference in four years to the current status. Bush wasn't the greatest president, but the great presidents weren't those who were not liked, they were very despised. A GREAT President is someone who will act not just stand by. I see McCain in this position. And Probably Bush will be thanked by future generations later as a GREAT President. GO GOP!!!!

I don't see how anyone can vote for mccain. Honestly he just wants to continue what Bush has already FUBAR'd. Our country has lost more money (percent wise) than it did in the 1920's depression. about a million americans have lost their home's because this moron is in office and couldn't run a 3rd grade class, let alone a country.

He turned the surplus which Clinton gained, into a 10 trillion dollar debt. McCain will just do the same.

People are racist, so they won't vote for Obama. McCain has Sarah Palin, which won over 50% of America's married women.

what a president does during their time in office does not instantly make any changes (for important issues). In fact the affects of that president are usually seen in the term of the next president in office.

Also, im not racist but McCain is clearly MUCH older than Obama, which (i dont care what u think about old people) gives him many many years of life experience that Obama cannot simply have.

So i am for McCain.

We talked about some stuff in Government today like how no one is really saying anything about the old fart because he's probably gonna die, so if he dies, Palin takes over. Basically either way, people are trying to figure out if they want a woman or a black guy.

They all suck. I totally agree with Zar on this one. I truly hate people who just pick sides (Democrat or republic.) Even tho this guy is worse then the other your still gonna vote for him because he is in that party UGH! Anyways, you have mccain that could die in office as catastrophe pointed out and we could have a dumb ass chick from Alaska run the country. The only reason he picked her is to get the Hilary voters and what not. now for obama he just goes what the people want witch is good. But you cant fuck around in office because the people with never decide 100% on something. Also why the founding fathers made the electoral collage because we are dumb asses. I mean all it comes down to really is witch ass do you want? One that cant make a decision or one that has a decision but is kinda like bushes....

Ill put money on Obama Winning, even though i don't want it.

Palin's frame of mind scares me. McCain has a temper which would tell me he wouldn't be able to keep his cool when under pressure from other countries, Or at least that is my opinion. Obama may not have the experience McCain does but Palin's lack of experience worries me. She may not be president but she has some sort of power being VP and I think that her even with all her experience in Alaska, she shouldn't qualify to be VP. You might as well have picked any tom dick or harry off the street with a opinion. Wouldn't be any different.

Bush wasn't the greatest president, but the great presidents weren't those who were not liked, they were very despised.

Yay Nixon!

Oh and great use of the N word. You ignorant fuck. :thumbsup:

Definately Obama, its my choice of the lesser evil.

McCain has lied many times, on his policies, his war experience, changed Obama's policies on public, with all the experience and many years McCain has, he has not learned one fucking thing but how to be a sell out for lobbyists. And Matt Damon said not to vote because Palin is a dumb cunt.

I vote for Obama because even though both had done some upsetting things Obama is nowhere near as bad as McCain.

Also because bitch ass McCain wants to commercialize the internet so that ISP's can limit our online freedom, MEANING XGhozt unless u pay extra money, your website will not load as fast anymore. They will be able to limit our speed, other websites speeds, the content, eveerything, of course this puts money in the Republicans pockest but we get fucked for it.

Also, chobo dont be a fucking racist piece of shit, your views are invalid as your a fucking moron go die bitch.

Edited by striker

What? Obama wont even put his hand over his heart when the flag goes buy and wont stand for the spangled banner. He is not a lesser evil. He doesn't even have respect for his own country and the soldiers that are serving in the war. Look at his debate and acceptance speeches. He says he will bring the soldiers home but where does it say he is proud of them for their service and genuinely appreciates them for defending our country? It doesn't.

They are both crooks and we need some new candidates. They both have their own agenda and each will make this country even worse. I am not happy at all with all this.

Zar for President of the United States! I might not have a great knowledge of politics but I do know that these candidates are not suited for the title of president of the United States just as much as I am not.

What? Obama wont even put his hand over his heart when the flag goes buy and wont stand for the spangled banner. He is not a lesser evil. He doesn't even have respect for his own country and the soldiers that are serving in the war. Look at his debate and acceptance speeches. He says he will bring the soldiers home but where does it say he is proud of them for their service and genuinely appreciates them for defending our country? It doesn't.

They are both crooks and we need some new candidates. They both have their own agenda and each will make this country even worse. I am not happy at all with all this.

Zar for President of the United States! I might not have a great knowledge of politics but I do know that these candidates are not suited for the title of president of the United States just as much as I am not.

wow great point i didnt know that.

I don't like any of the candidates. It is very hard to decide between the lesser of two dimwits.

agreed..

omfg zar! we think almost the exact same way..o.o

except..monki for prez not u! :)

Wow flirch you are actually listening to Zar, he doesn't even investigate, I was going to find tons of info but I decided im trying to prove something to Zar which is not worth it so I will leave you with these pic Zar to show how stupid your comments are according to your stupid rumors of Obama.

WHO DOESN'T DO THE PLEDGE?

aobama.jpg

ZAR'S HERO, LOL DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THE HAND GOES.

anotherpresident.jpg

ZAR SUPPORTS THIS VERY PATRIOTIC PARTY -Bush Senior

apresident.jpg

Zar dont listen to all the rumors, you numbnuts. And why am I having to prove this? Look at this video then decide if you like McCain.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e33_1223164152

Republicans LAWL NOOBS.

Edited by striker

I dont want to let anyone "negotiate" with terrorists, especially if that person *cough* Obama *cough* spent the first ten years of his life Muslim raised and schooled in Indonesia. I also don't want someone that changes their opinions during a debate. Also, I don't want a president that has a vice-president *cough* Biden *cough* that disagrees with the president's *cough* Obama *cough* views. Im voting for McCain.

Wow flirch you are actually listening to Zar, he doesn't even investigate, I was going to find tons of info but I decided im trying to prove something to Zar which is not worth it so I will leave you with these pic Zar to show how stupid your comments are according to your stupid rumors of Obama.

aobama.jpg

anotherpresident.jpg

apresident.jpg

Zar dont listen to all the rumors, you numbnuts. And why am I having to prove this? Look at this video then decide if you like McCain.

Republicans LAWL NOOBS.

obama_anthem.jpg

I agree Mccain is going to do exactly what bush did so why vote for him.

Oh shoot i clicked on the nigger.

You racist bastard.

Good point never noticed that lol.

aobama.jpg

anotherpresident.jpg

apresident.jpg

Republicans LAWL NOOBS.

Owned.

aobama.jpg

Hey numb nuts he is saying a prayer not putting his hand over his heart for anything patriotic.

Epic Fail.

Plus that wasn't even my argument moron. Learn to read. My argument was this:

"He doesn't even have respect for his own country and the soldiers that are serving in the war."

Then I said,

"Look at his debate and acceptance speeches. He says he will bring the soldiers home but where does it say he is proud of them for their service and genuinely appreciates them for defending our country? It doesn't."

So go ahead read the speeches and prove me wrong!

Oh and just since you tried so hard to press this image thing, how about this video taken while the national anthem was being sung:

Looks really patriotic doesn't he?

Your argument = fail

Mine FTW!

Oh and like I said. I DONT LIKE EITHER OF THE CANDIDATES!

Your argument = fail

Mine FTW!

kekeke, pwned nicely put zar ^_^

Wow Zar and I thought 951 had no common sense, my post was of course reffering to that pictures that nine51 posted and which you obviously were atacking, my point was not in saying that our leaders are not patriatic, BUT THAT ONE moment is the only proof were Obama did not do it, and many of our leaders have not done it either, GOOGLE IT BITCH? Jesus I hate ignornant fucks who twist information, McCain, Clinton, Bush, Bush Senior they all have at one time or a another forgotten to put their hand during a pledge, poing being it happens, but for you to claim he does it on purpose its complete stupid as fuck, no pwn until you use your head and stop being a douchebag.

Zar obviously you don't know shit and you base everything on one mistake that others have done, kinda funny how you ignore all of McCain's mistakes, and like your perfect, lawl noob.

Dude striker stfu, you still aren't reading my posts . . .

Edited by Zar

Seriously guys, that's not something that should determine your complete opinion of someone.

Ok First off nothing wrong in saying a nigger is a nigger. Im not being racist in that. Second off you are assuming too much that McCain is going to die in office which he might not. Think Reagan, he was old also but he lived through his presidency and even Bush Jr.'s.

Ok and this is directed to Striker. Being evil or not has nothing to do with politics. If you want to go all morality and shit GO TO FUCKING CHURCH.

Sure McCain has lied, but you know what OBAMA LIED TOO!!! ALL FUCKING POLITICIANS LIE. ITS POLITICS 101 BITCH!

Both candidates are in a deadlock, but my prediction is McCain will win. Obama has no vote in the Southern States and that will hurt him. McCain has to concentrate his full attention on the swing states such as FLA WSC MICH PENN OH. Get some of that and he wins because none of the Southern States will vote for Obama. And no its not a race thing its just that the Southern States has a VERY VERY STRONG root with Military. And McCain is FOR military and shit, but Obama isnt.