Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

StarCraft II Split Into Three Games

I would get all three no problem but I hope it's not $50 per cd...

I would get all three no problem but I hope it's not $50 per cd...

Blizzrad is also good at selling separatlely rofl

you think maybe theyll sell all cds in one case or somthing

They better sell all the CD's in one! I really do not feel like spending $50.00 per CD. I will if I have to though, I am a Starcraft fan!

Link where you read it was coming out in December.

and december aint that far away and maybe WE CAN GET IT FOR CHRISTMAS1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess they have to make up the profit losses from World of Warcraft somehow...

IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT WITH ALL THE WOW NERDS OUT THERE IVE SEEN THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT MUST BE NO IT CANT BE 0.0 ITS THE END OF WORLD

actually i think blizz did loose money on WoW at first....and i doubt they will pack all three into ONE CD, but im pretty sure they will have a battle chest that contains all three individual cd's

Heh, it was a joke. Blizzard makes tons of money from WoW.

oh that makes sense cause i thought you meant that cause ive seen all those wow nerds out there

"Let's start by talking about the single-player experience. The first game's campaign will focus exclusively on the Terrans, giving players a chance to only see one-third of the full story. Quantitatively, Blizzard has revealed that the Terran campaign (and each subsequent campaign) will be as large and involved as the entire campaign from the original StarCraft. So from a purely mathematical perspective, you're getting just as much content from each of the individual sequel as we saw in the original game.

Seems like BS to me, I want all three >:[

3 cds means 3 cd keys. Maybe they'll make it so that u can play with only the race u bought.

3 cds means 3 cd keys. Maybe they'll make it so that u can play with only the race u bought.

That's what i was thinking... buy all of them at once for like 10 bucks cheaper... or get 2 more CD-keys for those 10 bucks... <_<

I bet the CD-keys will be race specific or something, so you can't like get a cracked version for the other parts of the storyline... Eh, who knows.

Just a guess, but I'm sure that after all 3 are out you'll be able to buy a whole package type of thing, they do that with all their other games.

they better cause if not well ima get zerg campain

Blizzard will make a battlechest, not one game they havn't. besides a lot of people here will probably buy each the games 1 by 1 and waste some money ;o

I defiantly think this is a good idea, sort of like what valve is doing with Halflife 2. Starcraft is my favorite game of all time and I don't even like the campaign. So if this helps me get SC2 mulitiplayer by next year (before 2010) I will be happy.

I think what Blizz should do is delay the game even further. It seems like what has already been said by others, they bit off more they can chew and there gonna release it in parts. I don't care if they delay it for another year and a half just give us all 3 races. I already got WoW to keep me busy and if Diablo 3 comes out, then I can wait. I think what Blizz should do is delay the game even further. It seems like what has already been said by others, they bit off more they can chew and there gonna release it in parts. I don't care if they delay it for another year and a half just give us all 3 races. I already got WoW to keep me busy...

Posted by: Moussi11 on October 15, 2008 IGN

I want sc2 now!

sidenote:first post for me registered in July :P

Edited by mith

Just a guess, but I'm sure that after all 3 are out you'll be able to buy a whole package type of thing, they do that with all their other games.

no duh, battle chest is a blizzard regular! i haven't seen them not do a battle chest with all the separate parts of a game; like with regular and expansion set for sc ^^

wow man that sucks that were probably gunna have to pay like 180 plus tax to play starcraft fully....

if i can play full online for free i might only buy one... i didnt finish brood war campaign anyway...

online is teh pwinz :spiteful:

idk, about you guys but for sc2 ima re-dew the first campaigns for a brush up, and for fun ^^

Haha. But hey... Most of you probably have jobs or w/e. I can barely afford one, much less three. ><;;

eh, even with a job i dont work on an hourly basis, so it might take me a while to earn enough