Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

StarCraft II Split Into Three Games

you can always become a whore you'll probably get enough money in one run ;o

Edited by Speedskater

wB starcraft. cool name

i guess they are going to be classified as 2 expansions?

wB starcraft. cool name

i guess they are going to be classified as 2 expansions?

from what i heard from the sc2 discussion panel they were going to be 3 seperate games and no exp so i think you can play one without the other.

Each will already have all the races for multiplayer and the map making.

WTB sc2 battlechest pst xD

but really come the fuck on blizzard if your worried about disk size make a fucking blu-ray version jesus -_-

eh im hoping i can get it for christmas cause i heard some ppl say its coming out in december and who wouldnt want it for christmas

you can always become a whore you'll probably get enough money in one run ;o

please if i go through a one run, ide get way more money than for just sc2 -_-

Blizzard wants more money and I want a bigger campaign so I want the trilogy.

If they didn't make the trilogy each campaign would be small with less cinematics and it would take longer to make. The more the better idc if it takes longer as long as I can play online while I wait.

I say at least include demos for the next campaign. this isn't bothering me as much as it was on the tenth though. I think Blizzard is going to release the 3 SCs then once we finish the campaign it'll leave us on a cliff hanger, then theirs going to be an expansion eather 3 seperate games or just one

If they didn't make the trilogy each campaign would be small with less cinematics and it would take longer to make. The more the better idc if it takes longer as long as I can play online while I wait.

*cough* blu-ray version *cough* and they could still charge the same price if their worried about money >.>

a dvd is 8 gigs.... total (using both layers)

blu ray is 25 gigs per layer (50 total)

8x3=24 and thats only the first layer of the disk.... so you even have room for 1 gig of extra's etc.

*cough* blu-ray version *cough* and they could still charge the same price if their worried about money >.>

a dvd is 8 gigs.... total (using both layers)

blu ray is 25 gigs per layer (50 total)

8x3=24 and thats only the first layer of the disk.... so you even have room for 1 gig of extra's etc.

Yes but the game will be shorter and and it might take a little longer to finish. The campagns will be small and then we will have to wait a few years for the exp and or sc3.

But you talking about them using blu ray on each or just 1 bluray.

WTB sc2 battlechest pst xD

but really come the fuck on blizzard if your worried about disk size make a fucking blu-ray version jesus :)

Or put them on a usb drive or something.

hahahaha a usb rofl !!! im sorry i just find that concept funny..

and starcraft im pretty sure he means one blueray disk for all 3 games

indeed one disk for all 3. i see how releasing it in 3 will help them be out faster but still afterwords they should just convert them to 1 blu-ray disk or something hell they could use the blizzard store and fucking sell it online via download if they had the bandwidth and i bet they do

Well really idc as long as they make the trio and the terran campaign rocks and it comes out soon.

terran campaign only?? man i fk'in hope all of them rock!!!

Dude. 3 discs? They probably will cost like 50$ lol. It would be smarter to find a way around the space issue if that's it. I'm not paying over 50$ :haha: . You kiddin? Plus, there are always methods of getting the game via free...

yes i know but im going to pay 50$ for each i dont fckin care as long as terran comes out soon then i can play online then i wait a bit longer for the others.

Dude. 3 discs? They probably will cost like 50$ lol. It would be smarter to find a way around the space issue if that's it. I'm not paying over 50$ :haha: . You kiddin? Plus, there are always methods of getting the game via free...

lol, you wont get all 3???? nooooob alert ^^ jk

Lmao can anyone say torrents? :) cracks? ez I havn't payed for anything in years :) computer software wise :D

Lmao can anyone say torrents? :) cracks? ez I havn't payed for anything in years :) computer software wise :D

i rather pay for something i love xD especially since i want Blizz to keep making more games. Other than that xD same here.

I'll buy it

i have tons of music on my usb :P