Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft Updates

Hey Everyone,

We've just updated a few things around Ghoztcraft and we think you should know about it. We've got a new way of managing the Signature of the Week, we will now have an official page for this. ZAR will be posting about this later. We have updated the Site Rules, Staff Rules, and VIP Fonts on the VIP Skin.

You can review the rules here:

http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/boardrules.html

The only change made to Staff rules, is as follows; Staff Members are only allowed into the Retired Staff group if they have at least 100 mod actions and 3 months of time served.

One major new rule, you will notice, is the new signature limitations. Simply put, if you're sig is too big and otherwise annoying, it will be removed. So anyone with a sig that doesn't meet the minimim dimensions, please update it.

And last but not least, we need a new mod for the Steam Games section, please contact XGhozt or myself if you're interested. We will be updating our Points System soon, all AS Admins have been de-modded, this is nothing personal, we just won't need you.

Thanks, have an awesome day,

~ Poply / Ghoztcraft Administration.

a steam mod...jeeze a new mod position for a game and i dont even play steam ^^

Fonts thanks to me :D

Wow some one actually took some time and fixed the rules. Go go Ghoztcraft!

Ghoztcraft is the shit. (Retired)

Lol @ Shade.

Long time never see.

You're old, gtfo :D

and your not old?