Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft Weekly, New eMail News Letter

Dear Readers,

Last year, I made an attempt to start sending out monthly or bi-weekly emails with news and updates about Ghoztcraft. Well, I'm going to try again, but this time I'm taking a new approach on the idea. This is a picture of what the eMail looks like (click). It may change, as I want to start adding other elements into the eMail as well, and I'm sure over time I will get better at this.

So, in the mean time, you should receive the eMail within the next 24-48 hours, it's sent to all staff, and members with more than 15 posts who allow administrators to send email to this. If you do not want to be a part of this, simply change your email settings in your User CP.

For anyone else who receive the eMail, please provide some feedback! Although, I will admit, I found one epic flaw in my design, in that I forgot to include the date on each post. >.< I'll be adding that on the next one! :thumbsup: Also, if you have any ideas as to what I could add to this eMail that would be great. I was thinking, possibly "Hot topics of the week" "new gallery images" and possibly some blog stuff? Perhaps a random quote from the iQuotes in the footer?

Thanks, enjoy,

~ XGhozt

Recently added downloads?

Sign in to follow this