Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Obama vs. McCain.

Who do you cast your vote for, and why?

I am currently undecided, but leaning towards McCain.

I don't know. I don't trust either person.

Remember guys vote for the person not for the party.

The words that come out of Palin's mouth scares me. The words that come out of McCain's and Obama's mouth are just typical. If McCain picked another VP, I may have voted for him.

I voted for Obama.

I agree with Zar, in my eyes; neither candidates are good. I would rather have another four years of Bush, or have Biden be President and Obama VP

lol i have talked and ranted and all that good stuff about this. Think about it guys, the president does not do a lot really.The Constitution assigns the president two roles: chief executive of the federal government and Commander in Chief of the armed forces. As Commander in Chief, the president has the authority to send troops into combat, and is the only one who can decide whether to use nuclear weapons.

As chief executive, he enforces laws, treaties, and court rulings; develops federal policies; prepares the national budget; and appoints federal officials. He also approves or vetoes acts of Congress and grants pardons.

Now if you want this country to improve you want to aim towards congress. Congress got this bill very small sack of paper. When they were done "editing it" they had 835 pages for everyone little twink to make the people who are close to the congress happy.

But if you ask me they both suck. But a lot of people who say mccain say he has better ideas for the economy and war ideas. The obama voters all i hear in there mouth is CHANGE. Note this tho If you look at the last democratic president (Clinton) he was the one who put us were we are now. BUSH just stuck to his guns.

I will give further explanation on any challenged statement.

Having this latest fiasco with McCains forum lead me to vote (if I was an American and lived there) for McCain. From what I've heard, Obama hasn't said anything about it and ignored it. If he ignores this, will he ignore something more major/important.

Remember guys vote for the person not for the party.

Well the black people will vote for Obama cause he's black and because its the way they are.

Perhaps Obama was never informed about that incident. Ever think of that?

You can't judge your opinion based on someone's ignorance :/

Think about it guys, the president does not do a lot really.

Oh, really? Then why even have him.

If I could vote: Nader.

McCain 120%

His war policies are good. I would rather stay in war and lose 4000 troops that die protecting our country over 8 years (the iraq war), than lose 3000 innocent people in ONE day. (9/11 attacks)

Also, Obama is going to heavily increase the taxes for any family that makes over $200,000. So my question is why are we going to take the money away from the doctors that save people's lives, and others that work their lives out to earn that much, and then give even more money to the poor people that don't even attempt to work.

Ken: I stated why you have him in my previous post. The founding fathers put a lot of limitations on the president so he could not gain a lot of power. I can not understand why we all think that one person is going to make an major impact. He is in office in 8 years and thats it so all his work will be improved or destroyed.

McCain 120%

His war policies are good. I would rather stay in war and lose 4000 troops that die protecting our country over 8 years (the iraq war), than lose 3000 innocent people in ONE day. (9/11 attacks)

Also, Obama is going to heavily increase the taxes for any family that makes over $200,000. So my question is why are we going to take the money away from the doctors that save people's lives, and others that work their lives out to earn that much, and then give even more money to the poor people that don't even attempt to work.

We declared victory in Iraq more than 2,000 days ago.

We went their to fix their "government," and we still haven't.

You break it, you buy it.

I strongly disagree with Obama pulling troops out of the middle east simply for that fact.

Dead Man: I never intended for my post to say that you're racist towards black people, but if that's what you got out of it, then I am sorry.

You see what the republicans have done though?

"Lets make gas prices ultra high, then make ourselves look really good near election."

Gas has gone down to just about 2 dollars a gallon here... And they project it to go further. Honestly, it makes me want to vote republican, because... well look how our economy is right now.

Not too bad right?

Just remember what will happen in the long run.

Just a funny video that is Obama related =P