Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

It's Halloween Time!

Happy Halloween!

1000pump5.jpg

Another Halloween comes to Ghoztcraft and all of our members. It's a time for partying, mischief, candy, and most importantly, fun! I hope you all have a fantastic Halloween. Feel free to post any of your plans or photos on how you're going to spend this year's Halloween. So, what's everyone doing this year?

I'd also like to wish XGhozt a happy birthday! :hbd:

~The Ghoztcraft Staff

HAPPY BDAY XGHOZTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Happy brithday Ghozt,

This is around the time i became active here too :(

Ghozt you old fart!

Happy Halloween, unless you celebrate Satanist values, the fuck you!

Working

Happy birthday XGhozt, and Happy Halloween to everyone!

owwwwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Absolutely nothing. There was a party but it was cancelled. Probably just going to do homework or go watch a horror flick to scare the crap out of myself. Then if my roomates want to do anything then I will just chill with them I guess.

Hell if nothing happens tonight I will be chilling here on Ghoztcraft! HELLZ YEA! :thumbsup:

Cross dressing is one step into homosexuality. Enjoy your stay. :(

rofl. DW it's an ugly woman :(.

rofl. DW it's an ugly woman :(.Looks like a man.

LOL

I'm going as a woman.

You don't need to dress up for that. I got stuck giving out candy but this year their isn't many trick or treakers. and Happy B-day XGhozt

Edited by Speedskater

Fucking snot-nosed kids!

This one bitch came up on my front step (which she could barely get over) and stuck her hand in MY bowl of candy and took her own pieces of candy! I was ready to knock her out. Only 25% of the kids around here say "Trick or Treat"

Happy birthday XGhozt, and happy Halloween everyone!

P.S. Where is the Halloween skin for this year? :-/

I ended up being a Star Trek federation officer. Rank Ensign.

Wow, Hellsing.

I just let kids choose their piece of candy because otherwise every other kid will be asking if they can have a different piece.

Yeah I always let the kids choose their own pieces of candy. . . MEANIE!

I'd run out of candy before the night is over, if I let kids do that.

They'd just grab a handful of candy and not think twice of it. That's why I'd never leave a bowl of candy out alone either.

I've never had a single kid asking me for a different piece. They should be grateful enough that my family even bought candy anyway, considering that hardly anyone else in my sub division hands out candy.

I'm telling you though, kids these days don't even care for Halloween, they just want their candy.

I'd run out of candy before the night is over, if I let kids do that.

They'd just grab a handful of candy and not think twice of it. That's why I'd never leave a bowl of candy out alone either.

I've never had a single kid asking me for a different piece. They should be grateful enough that my family even bought candy anyway, considering that hardly anyone else in my sub division hands out candy.

I'm telling you though, kids these days don't even care for Halloween, they just want their candy.

It's k.

rofl i remember one year this fake ass punk came to our door and friend was behind the house, there is like a place when its dark u cant see on side of house. Dude jumped out with the chainsaw made that kid cry.

P.S. We only did it cuz he wasa lil prick and wanted to be a badass by cuzzung =)

rofl i remember one year this fake ass punk came to our door and friend was behind the house, there is like a place when its dark u cant see on side of house. Dude jumped out with the chainsaw made that kid cry.

P.S. We only did it cuz he wasa lil prick and wanted to be a badass by cuzzung =)

Let him next time. He could have had an heart attack o.o

Sorry I didn't post sooner I'm not checking up here as often as I used to. Anyways Happy Bday Ghozt.