Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Any workin drophax?i got vip for 1:(

google "drophack 1.16.1"

MDrophack? D3Jsp omfg dude im gonna be like you.

Omfg i know a awsome drophack also with mineralhacks dude you gotta try it. I can give it to you dude like its 15$ with makeing sprites attack each other. Like foreal man i can charge you 20$ for both of them i'll give you a l33t drophack called "L33TDrophack" its very l33t.

Now if you know what your talking about.

Don't buy a hack thats stupid, and if your already v.i.p you guys know the hack to use for now. Also kids never download anything off of google.

erm nope, its self made and 100% working and tested

Hmm...don't leak it anywhere

unless you're leaking to Ghoztcraft

erm nope, its self made and 100% working and tested

I see a couple of errors let me fix it for you.

Hmm nope, its 100% stoleing from Ghoztcraft.net, and proved.

Your, Welcome

Lovely Saken

EDIT: D3jsp did you know Ghoztcraft has like 100% more v.i.p users compared to your dumbass users?

Edited by Saken15

I know a place where u can have one, pm me

Can we start to ban people who do this? ^

I'm pretty sure this is an old post, and we already have one in our VIP Downloads.

* agrees with jiggie *

* agrees with jiggie *

I have to agree too. Seeing these topics from new members is ridicilous.

How many -reps does it take for his account to disable? I'll take it upon myself to cleanse 'the world' from now on. :P

@Edit:

It appears I only give 4 rep at a time.. Anybody know how much rep I'll need to get to 10? ;o?

Mods feel free to delete posts like that, as long as you give them a warning with a note before doing so.

I'm trying to play fairly on Asia on public games and I just found there is no way to do this. It is very frustrating. Once koreans see you got an advantage of any kind, they use their 1-per-game drophack. Most of them maphack, auto-mine hack, and use multi-command. To protect yourself from this, you have to drophack too. 1.16.1 is already destroyed on asian servers.

Edited by Delphium

Way to bump the thread dog.

What do you mean exactly and how's that? I don't feel this explanation is everyone's situation. I can't find a lot of people playing on Asia nowadays. Especially players playing exclusively there. If I could play iCCup you know I wouldn't be posting this. I wish I could play there. I just think I wouldn't have much fun getting owned 90% of the time. And I totally agree with people saying you shouldn't pay for hacks and especially ask for them. But unfortunately and ultimately, you can't do much when everyone is hacking, you either hack and try to catch up or quit playing.

Edited by Delphium

I think there's something called anti-drophack made just for. . . well, drophacks.

And I think it's fine with paying for hacks. If you don't wanna pay, don't hack.

Closed.

Reason: This thread is pointless.