Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Changes in the Graphic Sections.

New Forums: Graphics Competitions

If you haven't notice already we have made some new changes in the Graphic sections of the forums. We have added a few new sub forums in the competitions area. We are really excited about this. I have added a few new competitions that we didn't recently have.

The first is, Signature of the Week (SOTW): Weekly signature competitions that most of us are already familiar with.

The second is Large Art of the Fortnight (LAOTF): How it works;

1. The entries topic will open on Monday where everyone will be able to enter their LPs. The entries topic will then close the next Friday. So you have 11 days to finish your artwork and 3 days of voting (this can be changed). To qualify as "Large Art", the size of your work must be larger than 400x400 pixels.

2. Then over the weekend we will have votes on the winner. We will be giving out prizes for winners, like 5,000 GP for first place and down from there to third place. (still being decided)

(FYI: Fortnight means 14 consecutive days.)

The third is GC Photography Competitions: Pretty much what it says. This is a monthly photography competition. So get out there and use your camera. There will be no photo manipulations, save your manipulations for the LAOTF competition.

The fourth is Battle Arena: Here you can challenge others to a design war! These are 1v1 competitions. This is the part of the forums where you guys can battle it out with your sigs and large pieces, in order to win Ghoztpoints from each other.

I will be writing the rules for each of these competitions in the next few days, and pinning them in the appropriate area. If you have any questions about these improvements please post your questions here in this thread.

Each competition will have Ghoztpoint and Hall of Fame entries as prizes, with the exception of the Battle arena where it is all about beating your opponents and snatching their pride and ghoztpoints and anything else you want to bet on! :thumbsup:

Too bad the SOTW hasn't been very active... :P

Wanna get that going...?

I thought it was pretty active.

Nah, the current one was supposed to end last week. I think.

We have been working on this for a while so the end dates have been pretty lax in the SOTW. Now that we are organized better, things should run much more smoothly.

Edited by Zar

Gawd Zar those all sound awesome!! Time to improve my skills ASAP!!!

We should have like maybe another graphics mod, so you're not the only one flooded with organizing all these competitions, and starting/ending/voting on them etc. :]

Are my Stick Men made in paint allowed?

Yeah, just don't expect to win :thumbsup:

You don't know, you don't know.

That is very true <_<

If your stick men are godly, they'll win for sure. <_<

Just don't make it look really dumb and steal votes from those who spent alot of time and effort on their tags. >_>

I mean, go ahead and put it in the thread, just let the mod know that it isn't a serious entry...