Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

SC - Updated Warden

Starcraft's Warden Implementation has been updated and you will now get a loss when using most hacks.

I don't see why if they do that they don't mix in some banning in there as well.

I've seen this posted at a few places now.

I believe that they don't plan to ban it since the amount of StarCraft's CD-keys being voided is huge and they're working a new list of StarCraft's CD-keys with 24 digits to take over the 12 digits to remove the voided CD-keys. The new Warden is totally different from the last one too so, it might takes a while to crack it up.

I've seen this posted at a few places now.

I saw on TehProject and I noticed it wasn't here so I posted so the people who don't know can be aware of it.

The only thing different is the 0x05 packet and even then warden isn't up to its full potential, its not even a 1/4 of the way there, why do you thing it keeps going up down. Hell, warden only stops 2 kinds of hacks. Even when bnet 2.0, SC2 and D3 come out, it won't be at its fullest.

I think when Bnet 2.0 comes out, the Warden will be running at it's full potential, I'll be rather surprised if SC2 comes without Warden :/ I mean Blizzard has some serious catching up to do since these two games it's making sequels to are so damn old. Many new features and ideas in software security has come out since the 90's, and the thought that Blizzard WON'T implement some of these new ideas or software is utterly unthinkable. I think we might see a whole new side of Blizzard once these two games are finally released.

Well good. That means it will get cleaned up a bit.

Damn you Blizzard! I can't use my SC Bots now!!! -.-

It's kinda gay and oh so pointless. There is like no sense in reactivating warden just like that. They give out losses, who gives a fawk?

I don't think Warden will be at its fullest because of the 2 3 small changes they have made in the past year/year and a half.

The only thing I can think will happen is that there will be 1 or 2 major upgrades to warden prior to the release or shortly after.

You think Blizzard is going to use the same exact warden they are using for SC right now? This Warden, if you haven't noticed, is a temporary fix. When Starcraft first came out, it did not have Warden in it at all. It was only put in place by older patches, and was not activated until v1.14. And since then, Blizz has barely done much to improve it. When SC2 comes out, I'm sure Blizzard will have some security in place embedded in the game itself, instead of just added on through a patch.

lolz just a simple reconfiguring of hacks and I don't have a problem with Warden anymore :(

If you think they aren't going to "upgrade" the Warden once SC2 comes out to an actual level of "protection" you are pretty foolish, and are probably going to be in for an unpleasant awakening. This isn't to say it will be "unhackable" or that no hacks will come out for it, but it will probably be a painful process that not many will be willing to go through. aka the hacks that are released will probably cost you a pretty penny.

I foresee Perma, Zynastor, Agent, and maybe Titan having all kinds of fun with that fact if they so choose.

If you think they aren't going to "upgrade" the Warden once SC2 comes out to an actual level of "protection" you are pretty foolish, and are probably going to be in for an unpleasant awakening. This isn't to say it will be "unhackable" or that no hacks will come out for it, but it will probably be a painful process that not many will be willing to go through. aka the hacks that are released will probably cost you a pretty penny.

I foresee Perma, Zynastor, Agent, and maybe Titan having all kinds of fun with that fact if they so choose.

I see other people having fun with this as well :(

But yeah this Warden is just as good as the one back in 1.14 or whatever patch it was. 1.15 I think :/ In other words, it ****ing sucks.

As long as there are holes in the code there will always be a way to hack it.

Wow i really didn't notice this seariously, i have been hacking i have no loses maybe its something i added who knows :P.

Wow i really didn't notice this seariously, i have been hacking i have no loses maybe its something i added who knows :).

Lol, I can tell you right now its nothing you have added. Warden mainly searches memory offset for the more malicious hacks such as maphack, null lag box timer and a few others. But changing your offsets around can help fix that anyways or you can create a patch in the warden module to fix it.

Also using oblivion I don't get a loss unless I use map hack or mineral hack.

Wow i really didn't notice this seariously, i have been hacking i have no loses maybe its something i added who knows :).

Lol, I can tell you right now its nothing you have added. Warden mainly searches memory offset for the more malicious hacks such as maphack, null lag box timer and a few others. But changing your offsets around can help fix that anyways or you can create a patch in the warden module to fix it.

Which is why Oblivion technically does have a fix for this >:/ You just don't use these features an you'll be fine.

Mother fucking fuck. Fuck Blizzard.

They closed my account on East that had a ladder rank - AKenshyn.

I have nothing original anymore.

Do not use hacks right now, since Warden is active. You'll probably get banned/closed.

Key word: yet

I played last night for thirty minutes with oblivion on, I get on today and I am banned for using hacks.

It wasn't just for playing with hacks for 30 minutes, it was for using hacks during this entire period that Warden has been active.