Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Fuck you

Some how i got banned. and unbanned and banned and now unbanned again. Curiously i'm wondering why and am clearly here just to re ignite the fire. Lick my nuts.

whats up turds some hoe i got unbannned yet again and just happened to figure it out so im here to re ignite the fire. lets see how smart you fuckers are.

Lol...

Well, we are pretty smart. Have you taken a look at our fine assortment of cp in the downloads section?

OM NOM NOM

See damn it. No ban is fucking pointless. EVER.

Well, we are pretty smart.

har har har.

Not smart enough to realize no one ever approved his post. =p

I banned him when I saw this and never approved his post and didn't expect anyone to respond.

Hi, welcome back. I assumed you'd grow up a little by now, guess not. Good luck growing some nuts too.

You need to get a fucking life.

I bet you only came back here in hoping that we'd take you back in because Xenofaggots died.

Seriously, go pursue a career in photography, since as I last recall, that's what you do.

I don't think people hire guys that eat goldfish -.-

Hi, welcome back. I assumed you'd grow up a little by now, guess not. Good luck growing some nuts too.

I bet you only came back here in hoping that we'd take you back in because Xenofaggots died.

Seriously, go pursue a career in photography, since as I last recall, that's what you do.

Why do you guys always steal what im going to say >.<

Dear, goldfish

Please die.

Sincerely,

Ruler_of_war

Wow did he seriously like hang around this long waiting for a chance to say something as dumb as this;

Some how i got banned. and unbanned and banned and now unbanned again. Curiously i'm wondering why and am clearly here just to re ignite the fire. Lick my nuts.

Wow just Wow. Dude you were cool in my book once, but now holy crap loser, get a life.

Edited by Zar

rofl. Wtf? For like 2 whole days my "Recent topics" thing said this was on New members, and didn't let me click this. :P;; Now that I have clicked it, i greatly regret it.

rofl. Wtf? For like 2 whole days my "Recent topics" thing said this was on New members, and didn't let me click this. :P;; Now that I have clicked it, i greatly regret it.

Reignite the fire! define "the fire" in this case it just seems like your providing some humor for everyone. truely we havn't had some flame in a while and it's kind of nice to laugh at the failure of the topic maker.

Because we got to it first :P

Hey you should un ban him for a few minuets I bet he is lurking and waiting for it.

Guys, there's not enough drama anyways and Drama makes GC go around.

This is me not caring. :thumbsup:

Edited by Zar

You should rather give his ip to me :D

Yeah, I'm sure you'd do a lot.

Because we got to it first :P

Great minds think alike :).