Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Silly Ricers

My friends and I were walking out of Best Buy, we start getting in his Mustang, and this fucking ricer Honda Hatchback, no hubcaps, ricer exhaust, pulls up:

They: Hey, you wanna race?

My friend Marc: Uh, no, not really

They: Whaaat? You think you can take me?

Marc: Yeah, but i'm not racing tonight

They: Check this switch out! *Driver hits some button, idk what it did, and he grabs a can of spray (idk what it was) and he sprays it out his window.

-He tried to make it look like he was purging Nitrous, and my other friend Brian, starts laughing and he goes: Hahaha, I can see a can of spray right there!

They just did a "burnout" and left lol

Then they drove over to some light pull, his friend hopped out and started humping it, and got back in.

I think that this is one of those "You had to be there for it to be funny" things.

Has any here had any experiences with ricers before?

On that note, check these videos out :D

I love muscle cars.

Yeah that car is pretty riced out. Crazy what people come up with to make it look fast.

Although you should probably have a bit more respect for people's vehicles other than vandalize it. Even if it does look that bad. Sooner or later they will grow up and be embarrassed later on in life.

That's not us in that video, just making that clear.

I love the Anti-Rice Device video. I could do that all day! rofl

And the ricer boys say american muscle is bad? Look at this granny wagon!

rofl ill show you guys ricer their all over down here.

u can change rims and lower it and stuff but adding body kits is too tacky and many of those customized cars out there look like a piece of S***.