Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Resolution Hack

This doesn't seem real. Anyone want to try it out.

I'm not going to try it

For all the right reasons

1. Do we know you? You just pop in saying there is a resolution hack. We don't know if you are trustworthy or not.
  2. How do we know there is not a virus. Prove it.
  3. If this is a legit hack, post a screenshot.
  4. Explain to us how this works and what it does to make it work.

Fail...

Starcraft doesn't load after using resolution hack .exe. Black screen, if you minimize and reopen, it's a blue screen. F8 makes some red text appear in upper left corner but does nothing.

1. Do we know you? You just pop in saying there is a resolution hack. We don't know if you are trustworthy or not.
  2. How do we know there is not a virus. Prove it.
  3. If this is a legit hack, post a screenshot.
  4. Explain to us how this works and what it does to make it work.

ok i understand you. in another forum they checked the file there are no viruses.They already tested it and it seems that it doesn`t work on windows vista because i dont have vista and couldn`t test it on this system.And there is a screenshot on the homepage!

How it works:

-DxWnd starts starcraft in window mode.

-The Resolutionhack.exe initializes directdraw and gets acces to the starcraft surface.its like you make 4 screenshots of the game and put them together. On my system it runs pretty good but other people seem to have problems

@bounder: did you get any error messages

Okay, first off the exe is for patch 1.15.3.. We are at 1.16.0. When I ran this my screen flashed different colors and at the top left corner said resolution hack and then it closed. This look like the type of thing viruses and mock viruses or untrustworthy stuff does. Post a video and then Ill believe you. I am going to scan my system now.

Okay, first off the exe is for patch 1.15.3.. We are at 1.16.0. When I ran this my screen flashed different colors and at the top left corner said resolution hack and then it closed. This look like the type of thing viruses and mock viruses or untrustworthy stuff does. Post a video and then Ill believe you. I am going to scan my system now.

Lol, good idea.

ok i know there is actually a problem with windows vista and if your system doesn`t support 1280x800 then it also wont work until you change the resolution in the resolution.txt. I can garantee to you that it is no virus but i know you wont believe me i wouldnt believe it too ^^. ok ill make a video as soon as it works on other systems i found some people that help me getting it started.

damn i worked so long on it that i didn`t realize that a new patch came out holy shit. well then i have to write it for 1.16

Edited by Destructor

lol pwned

Major Pwned.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒██

▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓█▒██▓▓▓██▒█▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒█▓▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒▓█

▒▒▒▒▒█▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓█

▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▒▒█▓█▒▒▓▓▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▒▒▓▒▒███▒▒▓▒▒▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒█▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒<----LOL!

Major Pwned.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒██

▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓█▒██▓▓▓██▒█▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒█▓▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒▓█

▒▒▒▒▒█▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓█

▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▒▒█▓█▒▒▓▓▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▒▒▓▒▒███▒▒▓▒▒▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒█▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓█

Lol... at first i didn't know what that was.. but now that i did reply it came out darker. and i see pedo bear. lol

Kind of hard to see but that's pedo bear

I scanned it and I know it doesn't have a virus (as I know). But that flashing is pretty fishy.

Wow lol...

Look at bounders post, it fucked sc up...

Major Pwned.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒██

▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓█▒██▓▓▓██▒█▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒█▓▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒▓█

▒▒▒▒▒█▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓█

▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▒▒█▓█▒▒▓▓▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▒▒▓▒▒███▒▒▓▒▒▓▓█

▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒█▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓█

Lol... at first i didn't know what that was.. but now that i did reply it came out darker. and i see pedo bear. lol

Yepyep PEDO BEAR FTW!

Nice try destructor but just does not work =(.

anyone of you knows a good program to make capture the screen so i can make a video?

yeah google knows all ^^. i tried some and not one of them was able to capture the screen of the game that was the reason why i asked if someone knows a good one