Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Anti Virus

Since AVG let me down, I'm looking into getting a new one. I've read posts on here saying that Kaspersky is a little too demanding on resources. That's kind of out of the picture for me. I've done a little researching between Avast, Nod32, and Trend Micro. Which one do you guys think I should "obtain?"

Spyware Doctor all the way. It actually prevents things from happening BEFORE they happen instead of saying "your infected run a scan" And if you find something else in the scan from my experience it will almost always be able to remove it, not just quarantine it. Oh and it's not just me that has enjoyed it's performance, when you look it up you'll see how many awards it's gotten.

Here's the official site http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/

Spyware Doctor all the way. It actually prevents things from happening BEFORE they happen instead of saying "your infected run a scan" And if you find something else in the scan from my experience it will almost always be able to remove it, not just quarantine it. Oh and it's not just me that has enjoyed it's performance, when you look it up you'll see how many awards it's gotten.

Here's the official site http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/

2008-11-29_0420.png

Would be great, except for......that.

Yeah, AVG just let me down again today.

Guess I'll try Avast! and SpyDoctor.

Thanks.

LOL I didn't know it was on Dr.Phil XD

I use Symantec Endpoint Protection.

use bullguard or nod32.

I use a combination of AVG and AVAST.

AVG is pretty sexxxy though, how did it let you down?

WINDOWS VIRUSES FALE

MACS FTW

I'm tellin you Spyware Doctor is the way to go.

AVG let me down because it didn't pick up shit that was fucking up my computer, which Spyware Doctor and Avast! were.

Been using Avast! for a while now. Seems excellent.

I downloaded Spyware Doctor, but I didn't realize that the one from their site, you can't remove shit with it, so, when I decide that I want to use it again, I'll Warez it, like Avast!

My Avast! doesn't expire until 2012 >:D

AVG let me down because it didn't pick up shit that was fucking up my computer, which Spyware Doctor and Avast! were.

Been using Avast! for a while now. Seems excellent.

I downloaded Spyware Doctor, but I didn't realize that the one from their site, you can't remove shit with it, so, when I decide that I want to use it again, I'll Warez it, like Avast!

My Avast! doesn't expire until 2012 >:D

Or good ol' Suteki might already have a copy ready for you...>_>

why dont you just use deep freeze and freeze your computer now and dont have to worry if you get a virus the next day or the next reboot.... thats what i have on now... works fine with me... just a thought for you...

I'm tellin you Spyware Doctor is the way to go.

I'm tellin you nod32 / bullguard is the way to go.

DR PHIL = PHAIL

Been using Avast. Works fine.

If I ever need anything else, I'll be sure to get Spyware Doctor.