Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What do you think Ghoztcraft needs?

I also think SC might be dying. We need to get up a community that is here for a reason. Everybody came for the hacks, and now that you can't hack it, or that people stop playing, people lose the need to stay here. Look at a graphics forum, for instance, people will always be drawn back because it doesn't get old very fast, and the fanbase is large. We need to begin to actually bring in the gamers, and not just the hackers. And not just for starcraft. I don't know how we would accomplish this, but that's what i'm thinking. So yea. >_>

I also think SC might be dying. We need to get up a community that is here for a reason. Everybody came for the hacks, and now that you can't hack it, or that people stop playing, people lose the need to stay here. Look at a graphics forum, for instance, people will always be drawn back because it doesn't get old very fast, and the fanbase is large. We need to begin to actually bring in the gamers, and not just the hackers. And not just for starcraft. I don't know how we would accomplish this, but that's what i'm thinking. So yea. >_>

I'm working on campaigning the World of Warcraft gaming community. I've drawn in about 4 new members who are addicted to WoW in the last week or so. I'm hoping to get that section a little more active. It's a huge game and people always need help or love bragging about their gear or something.

I'm also working on getting some more members who are generally on Steam. Which, I made a group on Steam for "Ghoztcraft", message me when I'm online if anyone wants to join it! My username is XGhozt, of course.

What's member teams? And I noticed it's getting faster already. It might just be my strange computer though...

Hmmmmmm... IDK. I don't use much on the forums but the fast reply...

lots of bullshit... ...If that's not it it's little groups you can create and invite people to.

That.

Anyways, I'm not really sure why, but the entire Gaming Section has been boring for the last few decades. No one posts in there.

Maybe because they're all excited about SC2?

And plus SC is kinda getting old. I left it. I'm only here for the community. :3

And the Graphics. >.>

But I think if we get some people other then like gamers, we'd have a more stable community.

Because gamers only come and go with what game is "in" or easy to get hacks.

Well it's odd when my disc stopped working, like 5 of my friend's disc stopped working. Each of us should of done that no disc update.

A new banner; here you go:

Ghoztcraft4.png

I like it gj Zar

I was going to say maybe another Graphics mod for some extra help but I see you already did this. (Welcome to the crew ShadowScourge.)

How about keeping up on the server because it seems to slow down a lot.

I would participate in the AS if the following was added: Better and active AS admins, A better bank, some new things to buy with ghoztpoints, some different weapons and options for the AS, More equality in the races (don't be racist yo! :D ), more people participating.

We need to get a coder(s) in here to help us keep up with the incoming Starcraft II crowd.

Did I mention the slow server . . . ? :thumbsup:

Edited by Zar

LOL. Zar, you just never cease to amaze me with the graphics.

I agree with all of those.

If possible have a different theme? maybe a starcraft theme or a warcraft theme?

I will drop few suggestions.

-improve site loading and use lower quality graphics.

-sections or discussions on videos or replays hosted on sites like youtube is a must .

-adding more games and rare content for them and make GC main source for all new underground tactics in the gaming world :P

-Social bookmark buttons for myspace , facebook , twitter and other sites

-cleaner style with less text and sections.

GL ! ;)

Where the hell did you come from? Never seen you before and you've been here since 2005 and were staff and you have 16 posts.

More Uploader space ;) 15 megs doesn't cut it ghozt perhaps 25?

Yes i said UPLOADER SPACE not bandwidth for my uploader i have 15 megs uploaded and that includes my myspace background my siggys for all the sites i visit and several other things and i only use about 1/2 my bandwidth... maybe because last time i asked for more space you gave me higher bandwidth and not more space... but idk.... lol

I will drop few suggestions.

-improve site loading and use lower quality graphics.

-sections or discussions on videos or replays hosted on sites like youtube is a must .

-adding more games and rare content for them and make GC main source for all new underground tactics in the gaming world :P

-Social bookmark buttons for myspace , facebook , twitter and other sites

-cleaner style with less text and sections.

GL ! ;)

Who in the bloody hell are you? You were actually staff and you only had 16 posts?!?!?! SINCE 2005!

Because Zhuinden desperately needs a friend?

This is starting to remind me of the 10,000 post contest

We need a thread without the money part that consists of posting up nonsense like that.

Does Flame Board give you GhoztPoints?

No but I know you guys are going way off topic.

hookers. gg no re ;)