Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What do you think Ghoztcraft needs?

He has actually tired that before and it has failed (the t-shirt thing.) But I guess it might be worth a try since a lot of people on this site are now into the whole graphic thing.

youre just mad because i necroed : D

well ghost gave me orders to necro

Ghost posted me over msn, saying that hes not even trying... i got the logs.

No one cares what you think Dekus.

Ghost needs to hire someone who likes to work, and not likes power. Im gonna go tell him to make a custom staff position for me right now which limits me to creation only, so i cant sabatoge the site, then im gonna make this place "Attractive" to all SC players, especially iCCup players.

Oh, did I mention no one cares what you think Dekus? Cus they dont.

no plutomic your the weird stupid and gross person who posts such off the wall gay shit that any sane person cant help but rofl at. besides that i thought you had more posts...

Isn't that what made me so damn awesome?

Anybody who has been here for more than a year has probably realized i am the JESTER (if you will) of Ghoztcraft. I am able to prove comic relief, and am not afraid to make myself look like a fool in the process. :)

But, i've actually kinda grown out of that=/ Thats why someone needs to feel my shoes..

Although i do enjoy occasionally flaming someone, it just doesn't feel as....right.. as it used too:(

Little ol' plutomic has grown up.. Someone must fill my shoes.

To be honest, I think protoman is the new pluto. I have read many a posts of people saying he is the new pluto, and you're right. Me and him are pretty good friends online, Hell, I told him about Ghoztcraft last year.

Not to mention his name starts with a P :X

The site isn't falling apart, and we definitely don't have a spam problem. We've had spam problems before, remember? 2-5 people posting the same thing 50 times in every forum? THAT's a spam problem. I'm working on the site, you may have noticed it's recent increment in speed. And, I'm just getting started.

no plutomic your the weird stupid and gross person who posts such off the wall gay shit that any sane person cant help but rofl at. besides that i thought you had more posts...

Anybody who has been here for more than a year has probably realized i am the JESTER (if you will) of Ghoztcraft. I am able to prove comic relief, and am not afraid to make myself look like a fool in the process. :)

But, i've actually kinda grown out of that=/ Thats why someone needs to feel my shoes..

Although i do enjoy occasionally flaming someone, it just doesn't feel as....right.. as it used too:(

To be honest, I think protoman is the new pluto. I have read many a posts of people saying he is the new pluto, and you're right. Me and him are pretty good friends online, Hell, I told him about Ghoztcraft last year.

I'm sorry plutomic, but you just weren't that important.

if possible having the shoutbox visible while in profiles

I'm not sure if this belongs here, but in the Army dropbox, I'm pretty sure "Rankings" and "Attack Members" leads to the same page.

Iv found what Ghoztcraft needs most...

XTHAR AS ADMIN !!!!!!

You know what Ghoztcraft, needs it needs the return of Magic Bitch.

Xthar need magic bitch to make me a sexy sig <3

Zar already made you a sexy sig.

Why you back magic?

Cuz these bitches be crazy that and ima win the new years contest and maybe take a shot or two im back because this place is over run with noobs and its time some one puts them in place there long arm of pwnge is back with a can of whoop ass

tehee. *giggles*

you said whoop ass. This should be fun. Great to have you back!

Cuz these bitches be crazy that and ima win the new years contest and maybe take a shot or two im back because this place is over run with noobs and its time some one puts them in place there long arm of pwnge is back with a can of whoop ass

I lol'd. Well atleast someone entertaining is back.

Vailence, seriously, youre 20 years old, and look at your posts.

Is this the life you really wanna live?

Edited by dekusvamp

The site isn't falling apart, and we definitely don't have a spam problem. We've had spam problems before, remember? 2-5 people posting the same thing 50 times in every forum? THAT's a spam problem. I'm working on the site, you may have noticed it's recent increment in speed. And, I'm just getting started.

Anybody who has been here for more than a year has probably realized i am the JESTER (if you will) of Ghoztcraft. I am able to prove comic relief, and am not afraid to make myself look like a fool in the process. :(

I'm sorry plutomic, but you just weren't that important.

BOOM HEAD SHOT

Btw i agree with rob we need more mods who do shit (A.ka. STAFF OVERHAUL!!!! )

I agree a staff re-evaluation might be a good thing to do.

Me and Ghozt did kind of a mini-staff evaluation not too long ago. I'm guessing the reason the site is losing activity is simply because there's nothing to talk about. I suppose we'll see about another evaluation.

the site is losing activity is simply because there's nothing to talk about.

That's my take on why GC is losing activity.

Once we get more active members we need to look at starting up some clans for games and setting up tournies n shit.

There's not much we can do with 20ish active members. D:

Vailence, seriously, youre 20 years old, and look at your posts.

Is this the life you really wanna live?

By the time I'm 20 I hope I have time to post awesome posts like Zar does. :( Technically.. that only in one year for me. :(

I agree a staff re-evaluation might be a good thing to do.

Okay, we can do that then.

Once we get more active members we need to look at starting up some clans for games and setting up tournies n shit.

As I said before.. The community here is used to something happening every week, and a soon as I was unable to provide the raw entertainment for a few months, you guys started getting bored. :P

yeah thats perfect, we can start a community for touhou to :(

that game is fucking impossible..

Holy fuck Anime this game is fucking awesome, also it seems impossible but I like the music. :(

Holy fuck Anime this game is fucking awesome, also it seems impossible but I like the music. :(

i torrented it, if you want i can upload it.

also i think the guy in the vid sped it up..