Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What do you think Ghoztcraft needs?

I think Zhudien (sp?) should be AS mod. Just because he's 1st. xD

I think Zhudien (sp?) should be AS mod. Just because he's 1st. xD

He also seems to know what needs to be changed.

as do I.

But you're already GFX mod. :D You're better at that.

Suggestion: Keep only three sections under the Bin O' Junk forum; the Flame Board, Spam board, and Member Only Forum. May also consider keeping Forum Games separate , but other than that, I see absolutely no reason to have all those other useless sections, when they can kind of just be combined into one. I'm sure that would help the load time of GC. May want to consider taking out the "Off-Topic" section too, I think that there are some useless forums in there that could fall under General Discussion; like Sports, Instant Messaging, Clan & Guild (No one uses that anymore, there's only six topics in there), Team Forums (nothing in there). Also, you could put Programming as a sub forum to Computers and Tech Support.

Just throwin out some ideas.

Guys, the site hasn't "lagged" for a while now, so stop complaining about that. Pages are loading in .5 - 5.5 seconds for me and that's acceptable (depending on the page content).

Also, Kenshyn, contact me on IM and I'll let you change the forums around.

The site is too busy to handle your request - please wait a few hours

Also, the last time someone (me) posted in the Member only forum was 10 months ago, I think its password should be removed and there should be a 100 post limit on it, because despite how many times I said "The password is lolxghoztisawesome!" no one actually went and posted.

I never posted because no moderators are supposed to post in there.

Oh yeah.. the uhh.. too busy thing.. That's not lag though. >.>

Haha. Dude, i tried to find the password. :D;; It's not on teh market.

Guys, the site hasn't "lagged" for a while now, so stop complaining about that. Pages are loading in .5 - 5.5 seconds for me and that's acceptable (depending on the page content).

Also, Kenshyn, contact me on IM and I'll let you change the forums around.

I will once I find the time/care enough. Maybe tomorrow (Friday) or Sunday

as i scroll through the comment, i notice allot of hatred. we need to be more of a family or a better congregation of random people. there is way to much "hey lets go flame that guy" i say we take out the flame board. if you don't have anything nice to say... why even bring it up.

i think that Ghoztcraft should get a private channel on battle.net

If they got one I would be in it 24/7 =).

i think that Ghoztcraft should get a private channel on battle.net

I can probably set one up if someone helps me. I know some friends with bots that would be willing to put their bots in a channel 24/7 or even make a clan channel itself.

Ill load 6 on west if u want.

Yeah and you should give admins and stuff power and vip some sorta power but not the power to kick. Also you should give that guy DeathTheKid the most power cause you <3 him =D.

Tagban.

EDIT: Made channel, all alone by myself.

I would get on and ask some friends to come over too, but I don't play on West sorry.

I think we should have a vote to choose weather we want the channel on West or East.

Tell you the Truth, we need people to stop criticizing other people and We NEED to be a PRODUCTIVE group in this fucked up society.

There are many things that GC do get but he's asking what GC NEEDS, i don't believe that public files in VIP section is really any of my or most other peoples concern.

if you ask me, Pinkhair has somewhat of a valid point, why not, instead of fucosing on just sc, move on to other games? Clearly a single purpos community is pretty much just as good as the banana i ate last week. and what i mean by that is, mebers come here get what they want and leave.

Why dont we make maps (if we do im sorry, im not on much) or spread our intrest to other game?

if we spread to other games we will ultimately attract more permanant members... right?

We can do much more, ourselves, than GC can give to us. so lets give back to gc. Lets make this a better polace instead of XGhozt doing everything. i realize now that most of you are lazy people? maybe not but lets be realistic... you come to this site pretty often and when you get the chance you complain about anything you can. Do it yourself, and if it doesnt have a section then REQUEST ONE.

I started and ended with " WE NEED TO BE PRODUCTIVE, ALL OF US, WORKING TOGETHER, DO IT OR SHUT THE HELL UP AND DONT COMPLAIN." you only have the right to complain if your one of the working few and everyone shits all over you. Ok? good, DO IT!.

as for XGhozt. your doing a great job with the site. keep it up, and i give you permission to tell people to litterally shove it up their A**.

Agreed.

as for XGhozt. your doing a great job with the site. keep it up, and i give you permission to tell people to litterally shove it up their A**.

yea that :hi2:

well i play on east i would go 2 west if i had too my sc names are on my profile so just whisper me on sc or pm me here when channel is up, i would be glad to help with some bots but my laptop is broken and this computer is a piece of crap.. also we could make a clan on sc??

oh ya my cd key is muted so i couldnt go in the channel =[ ... lmfao

well i play on east i would go 2 west if i had too my sc names are on my profile so just whisper me on sc or pm me here when channel is up, i would be glad to help with some bots but my laptop is broken and this computer is a piece of crap.. also we could make a clan on sc??

oh ya my cd key is muted so i couldnt go in the channel =[ ... lmfao

You're welcome to play on our USHack server.

maby to get more mebers make various clans on the various games that the site uses

Are you still actually making changes XGhozt?

hmm i was wondering, do we have a irc channel? if not why dont we make one on quakenet or gamesurge?