Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

The world of WoW!

Hey people this is Khoatic :) im a lvl 80 warrior on Doomhammer what are ur charc.s ? o and if u havent gotten or play wow yet

"..go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you."

Then come to doomhammer post here and tell me who u are and then we can kick some ass with my newly made sword of 2 million truths 0.0

betya this is ghozt in disguise :)

Trust me, that's not me.. lol

I'm not buying WoW or at least not anytime soon (soon meaning 5 years). Although I do like the Warcraft story I don't want to pay 15$ a month, and also buy the game.

I also feel like I'd be in a horrible position to start playing, I don't know what class I would pick even though I was thinking about picking a Shaman, Paladin, or Warlock. I also don't want to spend a crap load of time trying to get gear by constantly playing.

In all honesty 15$ a month isn't to bad, i mean i have to pay 30$ a month for my internet on my phone, but its just like getting 2 number 12's at burger king once a month except wow you saver it for a month and the meals are done in about 15 mins.

As for the char. select, you can always try out the char's and see which one you like the most and if someone uses the recruit the friend method from wow you can gain 30 lvl's right off the bat and see how each class plays almost halfway to the max lvl to get you a better view of the class. Instead of making a new char. and only having 5 moves with no gear, money, or skills.

Also if you guys have any questions about the game feel free to ask i no quite a few things and i would be more than willing to answer them for you.

Can a lvl 80 Death Knight rape a stupid Warlock in a dual? :)

A deathknight can rape anyclass in a duel....

Screw doomhammer.....

Akama[uS] is where its at...

I know 15$ a month isn't much but I don't want to play it so much that I lose weight, not going to skating or working out as much as I should (it has happend before).

oh also If I do get WoW I just want to get to 55 so I can make a Death Knight. Paladins and Warriors are great tanks/DPS but the Death knight just seems like a fun class

And I'll most likely wait till the new battlechest comes out with all 3 of the WoW games.

lastly is Doomhammer a PvP server? and how much memory does WoW take up?

Edited by Lieutenant Speedskater

I know 15$ a month isn't much but I don't want to play it so much that I lose weight, not going to skating or working out as much as I should (it has happend before).

oh also If I do get WoW I just want to get to 55 so I can make a Death Knight. Paladins and Warriors are great tanks/DPS but the Death knight just seems like a fun class

And I'll most likely wait till the new battlechest comes out with all 3 of the WoW games.

lastly is Doomhammer a PvP server? and how much memory does WoW take up?

Doomhamer is a normal realm and i Believe each game(wow, BC, and WOTLK) has about 4 gb of space needed so for all three about 12gb :) also i would sugesst having about 1-1.5 gb of ram as well to avoid alot of lag.

Fuck WoW.