Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Drunken Suteki weeeee btiches

So I'm sittien here with a UV Blue vodka shit and its good let me tell you. Just got back from Lamb of God concert and it was fucken awesome. and I just JIZZED IN MY PANTS.

SO yeah i dont know what section this goes in I just thought I would just like to say Ghoztcraft for life bros!!! Fuck yeah XGhozt keep this shit going. And I have Top ramen shit right here to and its fucken good.

and so im not sure why im on here. I just got on out of habbit. lol weeeee

my friends are here but like talkin about some shit im not sure.

Oh and guys "Please don't post large images in the shoutbox tongue.gif" XGhozt came up with that shit probably so respect his rules.

So this is rant about shit that is shit kind of. random shit to be exact.

OH BITCHEZ NEW HACKS ARE ON THE FUCKEN WAY FROM Me

AAW is getten an update and your all invited to download shit when i release.

sorry btw if this is the wrong seciton i cant remember if said that already an i dont care to re read and check. so my friends are talkin about stripping wtf is goin on. okay i just took off my shirt but im a tease cuz i have a white shirt under neath.

so Ghoztcraft is the shit, and bitches you know it. :cookie?:

we also have Great White and some Bud Lime which was a taste test thing and its not too bad.

To clear up any confusion cuz all you fucks I talk to think I'm Asian. IM NOT FUCKIN ASIAN. not that I have anything aginst them but i'm not asian, I just have an awesome name cuz Japanese come up with some crazy cools shit.

now we are watchin videos of you know whats bullshit? @ http://www.cinemassacre.com/new/?page_id=197

I dont know why im given you like a summery of what is going on. but thsi shit is creazy yes creazy

holy shit i just make couple more cups for my friends and they are fucken strong Wowza. I m sure then im done babling now, reply and shit to this shit yo .!!!

Now it is the time where i highlight my text and click the B to bold my shit cuz it loosk better that way!! Goodnight and I love you Ghoztcraft!

ps I'm betten my "reputation" that I STILL type better drunk than promasser does/

Hell yeah that's how we do it! <3

GC ftw. this reminds me when one of my friends use to E-Mail himself so he would know what happend when he was drunk.

ps I'm betten my "reputation" that I STILL type better drunk than promasser does/

QFT! haha yeah buddy!

Lmao wow I did actually post this, I thought I did but was then like "wait why the hell would I do that?" Well I guess I should give an update. I posted that at 3am, fast forward 2 hours and what do you have? You have a drunken Suteki sitting on the floor next to the toilet pukeing up vodka, top raman, and oat meal. It was not a very happy time. =/

So today I have been sick all day with a headache and nausea. I'm finally getting better though. Thanks for the rep haha <3 I really do type better drunk than Promasser does in any given post lol

Lmao wow I did actually post this, I thought I did but was then like "wait why the hell would I do that?"

That's on the line of why my friend sent himself emails

You have a drunken Suteki sitting on the floor next to the toilet pukeing up vodka, top raman, and oat meal.

Pray to the porcelain god!!! WooT!

You have a drunken Suteki sitting on the floor next to the toilet pukeing up vodka, top raman, and oat meal.

Haha. :sick:

I'm all better now ;)

Haha. :sick:

I'm all better now :D

w000000t now go get drunk again and post again.

Six years later, and I'm not quite sure how I feel about this...haha wow.