Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Merry Christmas Ghoztcraft

Dear Ghoztcraft,

2008-12-25_1327.png

The staff and administration would like to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May your day be filled with cheer and I hope your shopping wasn't too chaotic. Although this post may be late, let's read all about your day! So, what did everyone get for Christmas and do you have any plans to go out? I've plans on going snowboarding and a new years party!

Here's what I got;

One of those flying helicopter remote control things..

A Toshiba laptop.. With WINDOWS XP!! Yeah!

And.. some candy, and more gear for my snowboard

Oh, and my friend bought me a new Wifi card a week ago.

So, anyone else get some awesome stuff. was your day fun filled?

~ Ghoztcraft Administration

HOLY CRAP MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I got this:

p5032479dtix0.jpg

It's a heavy bag hanger for a 100lb punching bag. I needed this thing for my martial arts but never had the money.

Hmmmm. What's a WiFi card?

My laptop has built in WiFi.

merry christmas, i recieved a t shirt, pants, chocolate, season 1 & 2 of 24, a starbucks gift card, and more to come... going to a small LAN party later those are always kickass, we played sc at one once and i typed the cheat enabled thing in the middle of the scream and they all started getting pissed at me calling me a little cheater and i was laughing my ass off.

Lol I thought that was a sex machine. ANYWAY.

I got a Garmin nuvi 200, 175 dollars (75 to target, 100 cash) and a bunch of other misc stuff. Like a coin counter for my car's cup holder and clotehs and a digital picture frame and that type of stuff.

Okay............. I'm going to put it in slow terms for you...... It gives you access to wireless networks....... Aka Wireless card.

Stay in school :thumbsup:

Oh and also. I got an Xbox360, a 3month subscription to xboxlive, xbox360 starter kit or something like that, Farcry2, Fallout3, Fable2, Assassins creed, Army Of Two, Elders Scroll Oblivion, GTA4, and madden 2009. Oh and also a new chair!!! :P.

Okay............. I'm going to put it in slow terms for you...... It gives you access to wireless networks....... Aka Wireless card.

Oh and also. I got an Xbox360, a 3month subscription to xboxlive, xbox360 starter kit or something like that, Farcry2, Fallout3, Fable2, Assassins creed, Army Of Two, Elders Scroll Oblivion, GTA4, and madden 2009. Oh and also a new chair!!! :P .

Damn rich bastards

Oh. I was just confused because I thought most laptops came with built in WiFi now.

Thanks.

And I got... Uhhh... Yup. Nothing.

$225, 5 new aftershaves, 3 tops, 1 hat, lots of cholate.

getting more today at my 2nd Xmas party with my dad's side of the family

Deep Fryer (I found a reciepe for Hard Rock Cafe Onion Rings and my local hard rock is closed, so that's why I got it), sweat pants, Jeans, Puzzles that are annoying me at the moment, 21, and seasons 2/3 of the office

Here is what i got for christmas and the status of each.

Foxconn motherboard: Working

4 Gigs DDR2 RAM: Working

Dual core 2.7 Ghz AMD Processor: Working (over clocked to 3.0 Ghz)

600 Watt Power supply: DOA (Dead on arrival [Doesn't work have to RMA it back to newegg]) (im on my stock 250 watt Power supply)

Web Cam: Working

and lots of chocolate :P lol

Here is what i got for christmas and the status of each.

Foxconn motherboard: Working

4 Gigs DDR2 RAM: Working

Dual core 2.7 Ghz AMD Processor: Working (over clocked to 3.0 Ghz)

600 Watt Power supply: DOA (Dead on arrival [Doesn't work have to RMA it back to newegg]) (im on my stock 250 watt Power supply)

Web Cam: Working

NERD ALERT! :P

Oh. I was just confused because I thought most laptops came with built in WiFi now.

Thanks.

And I got... Uhhh... Yup. Nothing.

No, the Wifi card was for my desktop computer. Since it's mostly a custom build I don't have a lot of those things built in.

Oh and also. I got an Xbox360, a 3month subscription to xboxlive, xbox360 starter kit or something like that, Farcry2, Fallout3, Fable2, Assassins creed, Army Of Two, Elders Scroll Oblivion, GTA4, and madden 2009. Oh and also a new chair!!! :P.

Xbox 360 or elite?

Anyways, add me on xboxlive.

Oh and also. I got an Xbox360, a 3month subscription to xboxlive, xbox360 starter kit or something like that, Farcry2, Fallout3, Fable2, Assassins creed, Army Of Two, Elders Scroll Oblivion, GTA4, and madden 2009. Oh and also a new chair!!! :P .

Xbox 360 or elite?

I got PRO and er what's your gamerstag? Mine is xxp!mp41!f3t1llidi1eb!tch3zxx

Sarcasm Alert

And Quiestion: Anyone know how to set up a wireless card to an xbox 360? I was planning on using the wireless card I use for my computer.

Xbox 360 or elite?

Sarcasm Alert

And Quiestion: Anyone know how to set up a wireless card to an xbox 360? I was planning on using the wireless card I use for my computer.

http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=wifi+c...box+360&l=1

Oh and also. I got an Xbox360, a 3month subscription to xboxlive, xbox360 starter kit or something like that, Farcry2, Fallout3, Fable2, Assassins creed, Army Of Two, Elders Scroll Oblivion, GTA4, and madden 2009. Oh and also a new chair!!! :) .

Xbox 360 or elite?

Sarcasm Alert

http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=wifi+c...box+360&l=1

How bout a free way T_T .

Oh and also. I got an Xbox360, a 3month subscription to xboxlive, xbox360 starter kit or something like that, Farcry2, Fallout3, Fable2, Assassins creed, Army Of Two, Elders Scroll Oblivion, GTA4, and madden 2009. Oh and also a new chair!!! T_T .

Xbox 360 or elite?

Sarcasm Alert

Both of you add me, my gt is RobGoldy.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Use-your-l...-wireless-adap/

Oh and also. I got an Xbox360, a 3month subscription to xboxlive, xbox360 starter kit or something like that, Farcry2, Fallout3, Fable2, Assassins creed, Army Of Two, Elders Scroll Oblivion, GTA4, and madden 2009. Oh and also a new chair!!! :) .

Xbox 360 or elite?

Sarcasm Alert

Both of you add me, my gt is RobGoldy.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Use-your-l...-wireless-adap/

Thanks man I'll try it out and I'll add you later T_T.

• Band T-Shirt (Ryashon) - They're a local band based in Pittsburgh, they're only a two man band who are brothers.
  • Xbox 360 (60 GB HD)
  • Ace Combat 6
  • Gears Of War
  • Really comfortable pajama pants
  • Some AXE body stuff
  • $100 to Kohls
  • Socks
  • Alice In Chains CD Box Set
  • Hoody

Lol I thought that was a sex machine. ANYWAY.

Yeah, because Everlast sells that kind of thing...

You're fucking spoiled.

You need to start attending AA, considering that I am seeing that word in capitals.

Holy craaaaaap did you buy that stuff yourself or did your parents give it to you? I wish my family had that kind of money.