Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

dekusvamp and zhuinden

dekusvamp - please stop -repping me its a waist of your own time and its annoying, if you find it cool and funny to do stuff like this over gaming/hacking sites then i really would like to see how you do in your social life (the REAL world)

Zhuinden - what was that no for? it's true, Starcraft is doomed because of people leaking drophacks and VIP only stuff (which is why i dont play it at the moment)

that is all

I really have no idea what you did to deserve a neg rep, I really wouldn't care much about it either. Your wasting your own time posting about it when you can simply pm him. Its between you and him why would you want others to get involved in something like this. To make it short who the fuck cares? Starcraft 2 is probably going to come out next year, maybe in February. So... It doesn't really matter if its doomed or not cause I be playen the 2 and not teh 1. Who gives a shit about starcraft anyways?

I think you just annoyed them or something.. lol

your retarded how can you say starcraft is doomed starcraft DOESNT revolve around hacks, never fucking forget that, starcraft legit = great game and it can never be ruined by some fucking hacks getting leaked

kthxbai

I just don't like how everyone says "WOW VIP DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING" and when we get something then it's "WOW VIP HAS A DROPHACK IT'S GONNA BE LEAKED NONO NOONNONO WHY DID YOU NOW YOU RUIN SC NONONOONO"

What the fuck? You could STFU and be happy that you got a fucking drophack. Who cares if SC dies, in fact, it's already dead because Oblivion is not out yet. SC DOES revolve around hacks, everyone who was a worthwhile player back then on BNET was using hacks for their own reasons. I don't know why Dekusvamp negreps you, but I know that MY reason is legit.

The -real- world is relative for a few people. However, we get what you mean.

Anyways, I still play Starcraft, and I never said "DUDE WHY DID YOU RELEASE THIS DROPHACK NOW WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE" in fact I was originally happy that I finally have a drophack, but later on I noticed it sucks anyways (sorry Jiggie it is true) because Jiggie can't write a decent pause-based drophack or if he can that's not what he gave us because you disconnect as well after using it, while back then with the Native function which is "uncool" everything worked and you could actually use it for its most legitimate purpose - dropping laggers. Great. Probably the reason behind this is that there is a backdoor kinda thing in it or Jiggie has a protection against dropping in his own hack, but I don't care, it's not like people will be so eager to drop others while they drop themselves. BUT at least people knew what they're talking about around here. They all cry that "OMG SC IS DEAD" and they don't even play, it's hilarious.

Everyone needs to shut the hell up. Lol.

*clicks ban/suspend button*

Zhu, what version are you using...?

The one with /annoy hasn't been a problem for anyone yet... The first version had a bug that caused you to drop, but that was fixed ages ago. :x

P.S. I has my computer!

And so I'm not too off-topic, I think public flames are fun. Why bash on someone in a pm when you can have everyone watch you bash someone? Exactly. Although, this isn't much of bashing. McRooster, start something. Call them fat. >.>'

Words of wise. ;P

Lol, anyway starcraft is a long way from here so just download GreenFlame for now or force Jiggie with a rope around his neck to make you a private hack :P.

dont come and spy here masse >:o

Youtube Starcraft Bisu or Starcraft Savior

Youll see the crazyest games in the world, in tournaments where 1st place gains you 70k, and for a game that was made over 10 years ago, thats FAR from dead.

Starcraft will live on forever.

Wow, guys don't you all realize whats happening?

This is the EXACT fucking reason this website is falling apart.

Well actually 2 reasons.

1. Starcraft, and Starcraft hacking is DEAD. It is no where NEAR what it used to be. We need to be more open to more things than just Starcrat if we want to succeed.

2. FUCKING SPAM. Seriously? Look at half the posts in this thread. Do the mods here even CARE about people that spam anymore? We used to be all uptight about it, and now nobody even CARES who posts what.

Haha, yeah. I wanna be a General Mod because I reported 9 threads about 18 hours ago and they weren't moved. Or I could just leave the site to rot..

-|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||-

Edited by dekusvamp

Ill punch you in the face if I meat you, cus of your attitude you whiney lil bitch. You seen what Ghost has done for this site? Dont talk down about the admin like that, lest one day you wont have a board to have an attitude on.

This site would be fine if it had a better invintory for legitamet Starcraft players, and hosted VOD's and instructions on how to watch the MSL and OSL tournaments and so forth, id have all this shit up here but Zar and I had a fight, made me look bad, and so I dident end up a G-mod *Shrugs*.

Or maybe it was my attitude... ;D

I believe that hacks make Starcraft better at times, for example build anywhere was pretty cool and many people used it. I see why someone would say "starcraft revolves around hacks" when someone finds out someone uses hacks they either ask where to get it, that they use ____ , or SAY that they'll report you which in my opinion is 100% of the time. On the -rep side I don't see why anyone should be doing it, after all Trever hasn't that active on Ghoztcraft for a while. Even though rep doesn't have much value except for bragging rights it could annoying to see it go down everyday for no reason.

Edited by Lieutenant Speedskater

lol promasser is still her? ahahahah fag 10 year old who thinks hes gangster... HAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol promasser is still her? ahahahah fag 10 year old who thinks hes gangster... HAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What was that for?

Though maybe it's for the better that he hasn't been active for a while. Last time he was, the site was full of epic flamewars that didn't make any sense!

Also, Xthar is right.

I do beleave i was drunk when i made that post, but i still stand by it