Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

dekusvamp and zhuinden

your retarded how can you say starcraft is doomed starcraft DOESNT revolve around hacks, never fucking forget that, starcraft legit = great game and it can never be ruined by some fucking hacks getting leaked

kthxbai

Starcraft legit = great game when the person hacking doesn't drop hack you out as soon as the game starts :black eye:

your retarded how can you say starcraft is doomed starcraft DOESNT revolve around hacks, never fucking forget that, starcraft legit = great game and it can never be ruined by some fucking hacks getting leaked

kthxbai

Starcraft legit = great game when the person hacking doesn't drop hack you out as soon as the game starts :black eye:

a legit game = players playing against each other WITHOUT hacks if there ARE HACKS then its NOT legit, get it now? o.o caps are used for emphasis not cuz i hate you >: 3

well yes but there are almost no legit games in starcraft anymore honestly i tried to get back into sc a while back but was met with only people who love the /drop (insert number here) command and back stabbing noobs that got in my way when defeating the opposing player that would in end use the /drop (insert number here) command because he or she didn't have enough skills and obviously didn't know how to play the game very well

you just gotta play with friends man, good ol' friends, like at LAN parties and shit.

I miss LAN parties.

I liked to play starcraft in our LAN parties. Those were the good old days when I had time to do whatever.

OP Sucks Dicks.

If there were no such thing as SC hacks, I would not be playing SC at all. :/

OWNED BY VIPER