Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[WPE] & [CE] Take any quest anywhere

THANKS EINO:

With a little help from WPE and CE you can take any quest anywhere you are (also hordes can take ally quests and the other way around). You have to meet the lvl requirements for the quest tough.

What you do, is you change an item (lets say hearthstone - 6948) to an item thet starts a quest (lets say Faintly Glowing Crystal - 23678) with CE. Then in WPE (using 15, 16 slot) you change the quest that Faintly Glowing Crystal starts to another quest. Now use the item and accept the quest.

Assuming you know how to use WPE & CE I did not post screens and didn't go into depths of simple WPE, CE using. Also, tested this out in a server that has BT attunement req (as there was a post here somewhere about ppl wanting to get into BT, but the quest wasn't there), but didn't get the BT questline with this, so i assume it has been removed in some servers.

Enjoy

Noob version:

1. run WoW, run CE

2. in CE upper left corner (the PC icon) find wow from the list and press OK.

3. Now if you wanna change hearthstone (dec value= 6948) to Faintly Glowing Crystal (dec value - 23678), you have to do a scan to find 6948 and replace it with 23678 - Where it says Value: put the dec value of hearthstone and press "First scan".

4. When the scan finishes, there should be a bunch of values in the left (I usually get about 150-170 if i scan for hearthstone).

5. Select all these values (click on them and press Ctrl + a) and press the red arrow button.

6. Now all the adresses CE found will be moved down and you can start modifying them.

7. change all the adresses values to 23678 and make a tick at "frozen"