Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I think I might be leaving GC.

But just incase, I am leaving my account the way it is, so if I do come back, I still have VIP.

I'm working on the site, I'll get things flowin' around here again. I'll post in the news as things progress. (and send an email too)

Obviously, there's nothing in the Serious Discussions, there is no drama, there are no real flame wars, there's nothing, most of our new members are immature (underage b& aka under 13) and our old-school members have mostly left. There is no one discussing hacking on BW anymore, because no one is actually playing BW anymore. But who cares, we could still have a healthy community, but all the people here do nowadays is spam. Of course I'm here whining about it instead of doing something for it but I'm not the type of person who can. Soooo...

the fuck are you talking about things are practically the same, no pluto and no goldy and no bitching about xenoproductions. those are good things that happened tho... hacking starcraft was never significant in the first place therefore all hacks are pretty much crap anyways. lets see what else is different... immature community = same, no real flame wars = same (you cant call a little drama a flame war, besides thsoe are gay), no serious debates = different (seriously debating with a 12 year olds logic is retarded anyways.), we COULD have a heatlhy community if WE had anything to attract ANYONE which we dont really.

yea...

this site is boring without me, huh?

The site was fun with me and xthar:)

Now its boring as fuck.

I'm working on it.. I think what's going on is that you guys are just used to Ghoztcraft being more than just forums and some downloads. We have things going on every week, competitions radio shows and you name it. But since we've slowed down to the speed other other communities it seem's like we're headed no where. But that's not the case. So, stay tuned, I'll get some activities going and revamp the site including the army system soon. I'll try and at leave have a noticeable imprint by new years :)

This site:

5% Normal entertaining people

95% Necro-Spammy-Retarded-Annoying-Begging-Shit brains

95% Necro-Spammy-Retarded-Annoying-Begging-Shit brains

I am in that category . . . :thumbsup:

I have no worries, XGhozt is acknowledging he has to do some things, so it's not like he's ignoring things.

P.S

It's almost new years, you know what that means? Suteki might be coming on and posting another interestingly entertaining drunken post. No promises though.

the fuck are you talking about things are practically the same, no pluto and no goldy and no bitching about xenoproductions. those are good things that happened tho... hacking starcraft was never significant in the first place therefore all hacks are pretty much crap anyways. lets see what else is different... immature community = same, no real flame wars = same (you cant call a little drama a flame war, besides thsoe are gay), no serious debates = different (seriously debating with a 12 year olds logic is retarded anyways.), we COULD have a heatlhy community if WE had anything to attract ANYONE which we dont really.

I agree. QFT

Too many rude nerds in this site. i just let them waist time on really big posts then ignore them :D

I agree. QFT

1 significant thing you could do to leave an impression on people. make your eclipse skin public and set it as the DEFAULT skin, people like sexy, people come back for sexy, people use sexy even if all sexy does is leech off of other non sexy stuff because sexy is good even if it doesnt do much.

Which I agree, I love that skin. I can't set that as default for 2 reasons. It generally is pretty laggy on slower computers. It requires IE7 or better. So anyone using Ie6 get's a distorted page, in which case we could lose people. And trust me, this site get's lot's of hits from IE6 users.

That's why it's just an option for people to select.

:/ its a shame to waste a potential 100000 views on a skin that isnt as sexy though... also i was using it even when i had IE6 i just upgraded fast.

yea...

this site is boring without me, huh?

The site was fun with me and xthar:)

Now its boring as fuck.

Hi, do you mind. Can I has Recon? Please? The site is pretty messed up the lack of posts is unbelievable, also the lack of Recon.

We have posts.. Stop complaining and go post more then.. lol :D

You're not butt hurt because you are no longer a part of the staff in the AS are you? I understand that this place is a little different and I have had my share of doubts but you really arn't explaining anything.

I already talked to him, I'll be setting him back as the AS admin as soon as I'm done redoing it. :D

But just incase, I am leaving my account the way it is, so if I do come back, I still have VIP.

You see he made the post. WHy dont you guys quit arguing and let him give his reasons if he wants to. He isnt the only one who post about leaving Ghoztcraft.

A few other people left though. Eh, I guess I will stick around..

Virtual, please dont leave.

You were the one who brought me here, who introduced me to this community.

Please stay, im sure we will all do our best to get you staying around :D

Fuckers.

Semper Fi.

Stfu Dekus.

I see a CompanionCube skulking around the premisis.

Best shit ever was the like 5 18page Drophack conversations we had 4-5 months ago, that r0x'd my sox. We need more of those, or maybe just MSL/OSL coverage, and a link to gomtv.net

Also... a discussion board for Proleague SC gameing, iunno... id put those in if I were you.

Also Id ban Dekusvamp, hella more members without that annoying prick around.

My only problem is that I've been around for a while and I'm still sitting here moderating a section where nothing happens. It's so boring... And I can't even become a Gen Mod because XGhozt doesn't like me, or at least I don't have him on AIM. So makes me feel like Ultimate-Filez, really. That's the place where those who "loved" Agent the most got the highest positions. You know what UF's fate was? Death, inactivity.

Reminds me, where is Sithus?