Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Bestest Rep

I has da mostest rep of this website. (Yes, more than your ruler [not of war], XGhozt)

Thank you for your time, bitches.

Ha ha that is awesome! GJ man!

you already said it in other post....

woo now if only i had so much of a non existant life that i created 20 alternate accounts and +repped myself every single day for 50 days i would have 1000 rep, and no one would fucking care. kinda like no one cares about your rep.

woo now if only i had so much of a non existant life that i created 20 alternate accounts and +repped myself every single day for 50 days i would have 1000 rep, and no one would fucking care. kinda like no one cares about your rep.

Again with the website dying.

This shit (flames) should not be allowed, and just are building up to the website's downfall.

Why is there so much salutary neglect?!?!?

This is all because we love you more than we love XGhozt. <3

this is all because we love everyone more than XGhozt

Again with the website dying.

This shit (flames) should not be allowed, and just are building up to the website's downfall.

Why is there so much salutary neglect?!?!?

now theres someone who doesnt remember what Ghoztcraft is/was.

uhm..... wow.... honestly kenshyn cool gj but yet again i say rep is pointless lol

Haha, nice job. Looks like now I'll really have to make new rep tags.

flail...

Stop the spam, please, DeathTheKid.

How was that spam I was still on topic. Stop the pointless post deku :). Also, GHOZT USE YOUR ADMIN POWERS TO GIVE YOURSELF 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999rep!!!!!!!!!!!

How was that spam I was still on topic. Stop the pointless post deku :P. Also, GHOZT USE YOUR ADMIN POWERS TO GIVE YOURSELF 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999rep!!!!!!!!!!!

if you haveto do that Ghozt that just prooves on how popular you really are...

How was that spam I was still on topic. Stop the pointless post deku :P. Also, GHOZT USE YOUR ADMIN POWERS TO GIVE YOURSELF 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999rep!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, don't be disrespecting the Ghoztinator like that.

He put this site together. If he wasn't popular, he would have gave up this site, but apparently some people like his work so it's still here.

P.s. I'm one of those people.

How was that spam I was still on topic. Stop the pointless post deku :P . Also, GHOZT USE YOUR ADMIN POWERS TO GIVE YOURSELF 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999rep!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, don't be disrespecting the Ghoztinator like that.

He put this site together. If he wasn't popular, he would have gave up this site, but apparently some people like his work so it's still here.

P.s. I'm one of those people.

I lol'd "Ghoztinator.".

P.S. Can I has Recon?

Will you shut the fuck up with that recon thing, i sware to fuck you are retarded....

Will you shut the fuck up with that recon thing, i sware to fuck you are retarded....

Major Kenshyn having more rep than XGhozt is a problem that needs some solving! >:(

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT REP!?!?!? ITS POINTLESS OMFG PEOPLE JESUS CHRIST!

And to Rob i agree the site is dying maybe if the moderators did a better job at removing the spam flame posts in topics the site would be a bit further out of the ICU

i think rep does have an effect on here it makes ppl bitch about it

Well we do need some drama so the site gets interesting. That is pretty much why rep is there so someone can be proud of themselves and to cause drama IMO anyways.

Never, I got a warning over it I plan on one day getting banned over it.