Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

ghuradio

just looked over at Ghuradio for long time no see , and holy fu*k , there's alot of spam going on.

Mabye a cleen up, would do good soon ?

I have been taking over the duty to get site cleaned up and working fully. If you notice, I've already made a few improvements.

Yeah it does need some cleaning up. I agree.

o.o Did you see my previous post?

I have done a few other improvements, it's just going to take some time for me to integrate them.

Yeah I saw your post I was just agreeing that it needs more. Thanks for the improvements that you have already made.

well , if you need any help, just say .

slasher i don't like what you did with the plug in.... for listening i like the ability to change the volume in the browser rather than touch my surround sound volume with that particular plug in it doesn't allow you to change the volume via the browser fix please?

Yeah Slasher, The new player looks hella sweet, just add a Volume tab to it please!

slasher i don't like what you did with the plug in.... for listening i like the ability to change the volume in the browser rather than touch my surround sound volume with that particular plug in it doesn't allow you to change the volume via the browser fix please?

Yeah I know. I do too.

Yeah Slasher, The new player looks hella sweet, just add a Volume tab to it please!

Thanks.

There are a few benefits to that one right there, for one you can only play one stream at a time :).

For two, it can be less then 2 seconds behind... (you have to let it buffer, have a fast internet, and drag it to the right... Not all the way but very close, otherwise it will crash certain browsers *cough* firefox *cough* But yeah drag mostly to the right and it'll be about 2 seconds)

For three, you can rewind and listen to a spot over and over.

Four, it looks freaking cool :)

I'll fix the volume thing eventually.

Yeah I know. I do too.

Thanks.

There are a few benefits to that one right there, for one you can only play one stream at a time :).

For two, it can be less then 2 seconds behind... (you have to let it buffer, have a fast internet, and drag it to the right... Not all the way but very close, otherwise it will crash certain browsers *cough* firefox *cough* But yeah drag mostly to the right and it'll be about 2 seconds)

For three, you can rewind and listen to a spot over and over.

Four, it looks freaking cool :)

I'll fix the volume thing eventually.

You're kidding, 2 seconds?

I usually get 20 seconds on winamp D:

I'll have to test that out later.

Quickly now. 2 second delay or volume control?

Which would you prefer?

2 second delay = no volume

25 = volume

There's gotta be a way to code in both :

Call me stupid, but why would you want a 2 second delay?

if you can prove to me a 2 second delay ill do something idk what but ill do something for you :) maybe pay for your domain for a month when i get the cash on my card idk but ill do something if you can prove that without volume control we can get a 2 second or less delay

Well whatever the Delay was, it was 8 13 seconds faster than my Winamp.

And Anime:

The Delay reffers to the Delay from when the radio stream is broadcasted, and when the user hears it.

Like when you talk to your friend on the phone and he/she is only a few feet away, there's a very short delay in when you talk into the phone, and when the other phone emits the sound.

Usually on webstreams the delays can be anywhere from .5 a second to a minute.

GHU usually is around a 20-40 second delay. Slasher claims with this new one it is only a few seconds.

This delay makes a large difference to users who are skyping or instant messaging the DJ.

Well whatever the Delay was, it was 8 13 seconds faster than my Winamp.

And Anime:

The Delay reffers to the Delay from when the radio stream is broadcasted, and when the user hears it.

Like when you talk to your friend on the phone and he/she is only a few feet away, there's a very short delay in when you talk into the phone, and when the other phone emits the sound.

Usually on webstreams the delays can be anywhere from .5 a second to a minute.

GHU usually is around a 20-40 second delay. Slasher claims with this new one it is only a few seconds.

This delay makes a large difference to users who are skyping or instant messaging the DJ.

Wow lp that was the best post i've seen on GC in a while it was meaningful not stupid and not a flame and actually helped some one understand something for that i will plus rep you (although i still think rep is pointless but w/e)