Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Back to the Future

Ever notice in Back to the Future 2, Old Biff goes back in time, hands off the magazine, but comes back to the present? How does he return to the time with Marty and Doc; especially if his life changes?

Good point, guess it can't be perfect eh?

So it goes:

Biff working for family

Biff in future (Old)

Then you see Biff (Old) taking the DeLorean (time machine)

He grabs the magazine, goes to the far past to give it to Young Biff

(Here is where he should not of been able to go back to his future)

But he does return to his time (which would be the future) to return the DeLorean, breaks part of cane and walks off

Marty and Doc go back to the messed up past.

Biff is Rich

They go back to when Biff gave the magazine, and fix it

End of the second movie

Then when going to the end of the third movie we see Marty back in present time and Biff is back to how he was (un rich working for the family)

The only thing I can think of is, when Marty and Doc go back to their time, it had already been all changed therefore from that particuler time going to the future would be the future of That scenario, however say they didn't go to the past but even further into the future, I'm guessing that it would still be that scenario's future, because according to the future scenario they left from biff was never rich, does that make sense? So therefore he could jump from the far past, to his time because that scenario had already been created, and the new "rich biff future" had not been written yet. idk w/e lol

You're supposed to drive the DMC Delorean at 88 miles an hour using 1.21 Jigawatts(Gigawatts, however you wanna spell it) of energy. That will solve all your questions.

I never seen this movie when did it come out?

What!? Never seen any of the Back To The Future movies!?

Good God man.

Go download them. They are classics.

never seen it? it must of been played on the tv at least 5000 times, whats next are you going to tell us youve never heard of starcraft?

I love the paradox's of time travel. This movie was so much fun!

I'm curious if anyone here remembers me.

imma watch this shit on Hulu and get back to ya.

My explanation is that if time travel is posible there are like two time dimesions on dimension that is the time we expirience the other dimension to keep track of the time travelers.

I am actually writing a book on time travel. I have been and plan on using current real working theories on time and time travel. GC will probably be the first place that I release my working draft after the publishers (only if it goes well).

I forgot about this.

I'm still waiting for the answer.

Well i felt like necroing some one-year-old post and since monki posted the first movie it brought me to this so here it goes.

Since the car had the previous destination thing it also remembered what plate of time to return the person to so it was wat happened. I could give you my second answer but it is insainly complicated and involves StarGate so if you want that answer you can reply to my insanely cool necro

Well i felt like necroing some one-year-old post and since monki posted the first movie it brought me to this so here it goes.

Since the car had the previous destination thing it also remembered what plate of time to return the person to so it was wat happened. I could give you my second answer but it is insainly complicated and involves StarGate so if you want that answer you can reply to my insanely cool necro

Anything that involves StarGate must be good. >.>

Play the game on ipad 5 part series, waiting on part 6.. By Tall tale Games