Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Anyone?

Know how to get this theme right here or something very similar.

xghozt_laptop_desktop_jan09.PNG

I noticed no one helped me, so I guess I'll bump it.

IM LP. He helped me get a dock. Although Ghozt's dock looks really cool.

It's not really a "theme" per say it's more of a collection of 3rd party software and some really cool vector icons. The theme is the Zune Theme, google for that one. The Dock is RKLauncher, and the statistics bar above the start bar is called the Informer from Yahoo Widgets. To customize the clock I used LClock, and for extra added effects I used WindowFX 3.0.

Hope that helps.

It's not really a "theme" per say it's more of a collection of 3rd party software and some really cool vector icons. The theme is the Zune Theme, google for that one. The Dock is RKLauncher, and the statistics bar above the start bar is called the Informer from Yahoo Widgets. To customize the clock I used LClock, and for extra added effects I used WindowFX 3.0.

Hope that helps.

No offense Ghozt, but your laptop has horrible resolution.

Hope that helps.

No offense Ghozt, but your laptop has horrible resolution.

It's a small one, I got it for college. I wont be putting any games on here.

http://explore.toshiba.com/laptops/satellite-pro/U400

The screen is amazingly clear though...

Well, this isn't exactly in the right section. I believe i'll move it to Computers and Tech. o_o