Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Tutorial

How can I erase words off an image if the words are covering my image?

Is that the only way? I suck at that. >.> Thanks anyways.

Watermarks are there for a reason, don't rip work or break copywrite laws like that...

Well, if it's not a watermark, say a logo off a wallpaper, then it makes sense.

Another way is to draw it back in or find a way to smudge it neatly... >_>

I know people who clean manga often have to redraw lines..., you could try that... o.o

It's not a water mark. It's a logo.

I'll just stick with cloning brush. That sounds too hard.

Yeah the cloning brush sure is the easiest way. But do it in small sections zoomed in to make it look more realistic instead of some random patch in the picture.

This is also very good for use in cutting renders and their effects.

One more. :)

I'm photoshopping the picture of a person, and i want to select the person without rendering them. How can I do that?

Also, do you have tips on making real people look good? Because. . . I suck at photoshopping people.

How to cut an object out of a picture.

1. Blow up the image, whether it's size in pixels, or pixels per inch, the more pixels the better. (I usually use 300 pixels per square inch)

2. Using the polygonal lasso tool, I proceed to cut the person out. (Tedious, but the shorter your lines the better)

3. Once you have completely outlined the object with the lasso tool, you can use the copy to layer via copy, or cut. Whichever you prefer.

4. Now that you've cut your object out of the image, simply restore the pixel settings, reducing the pixel dimensions, or the pixels per square inch to it's original settings.

which is . . . ?

Do you have tips on making real people look good? Because I suck at photoshopping real people.

Wait, isn't cutting them out of the background/selecting them basically rendering them?

And i'm crap with real people as well ><

Good luck?

Lol. Well. . . I don't know. I use the knife(?) tool. If you render them, you're removing the background. I don't wanna do that. I wanna select the person.

Lol. Thanks.

And yes it's pretty much rendering something when you take them outta the picture so that they are their own separate layer. And usually to make someone look good, you just need to add a slight blur to the picture. I'll post up an example in a bit.

EDIT: Original Image (Reduced in size for ease of use, it's a picture of me at a night club)

http://pages.vipersrt3g.com/100_1753Small.jpg

And the same image with a slight blur applied.

http://pages.vipersrt3g.com/100_1753Blurred.jpg

lol oops wrong pics XD lemme fix

EDIT: ok fixed ^_^

Lol generally what i do is just render them, then i just paste them right on top of the same picture... Then i can mess around with multiple layers, blurs, etc.

Thanks Viper. But I was talking about like putting a background on it, and like only have the person there.

Then you can copy paste the layer containing the person to your background -.-

Thanks. Btw, any tips on how to make the background look good? Because. . . I suck at blending, and it's easier to blend animes, so I can't really blend real people well. Tips?

Pick a background with lighting that compliments the render your using. Generally, a rule of thumb is to keep the render brighter than your background. Because you want the focus to be on your render. And it's also a good idea to keep the render and background different colors. And curse you your making me wanna make a siggy. :/

:]

For meeee? Awwww. xD

Okay thanks for advice!