Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Making Plans and Changes.

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to get this post in to say that we plan on redoing the staff and picking up some new staff members soon. Me and the admins need to go over the current staff now and respectively demod inactive users. We appreciate the time and effort the moderators of Ghoztcraft put into the website. You're what keep things in order around here.

If you're worried we might demod you please send me a PM letting us know you're still alive. If we demod you when you think we shouldn't have go ahead and send us a PM and we'll discuss the changes and /or reinstate you.

As for everyone else, the staff applications will be open once we're done. You'll be able to sign up to be a moderator. I want to make this clear to everyone. Being a mod here is a respected position and comes with it is the responsibility to represent this website. I don't make the approvals, but I have the last say. The other mods and retired staff are the ones who vote on your ability to moderate here. Keep that in mind, kissing my ass wont necessarily help you become a mod.

I look forward to the next couple of weeks while we get things in order. I suspect shortly after we'll see the new mods clean up the site a little. I especially hope to get a ton more download mods and get all the downloads updated. Please post your questions or comments on this thread.

Thanks,

~XGhozt

I'll go ahead and step down. Ill go back to retired staff.

I remember when I had about 6 mod positions when I first joined. lol :)

But yes Ill step down I don't think there needs to be more then one mod for any section.

Lovely. I believe we need to stop letting people think they can be a mod for 2 months and then just leave because they're bored.

I really don't like it when moderators go inactive.

But yes Ill step down I don't think there needs to be more then one mod for any section.

Of course there is, the more the better.

I believe more then one mod per section is a good thing. I would like for gaming mods to post some game reviews though >_>

hmm demoding the really inactive poele does seem like a good idea, just be ready for the one who do come back lol,

offtopic: Hi Poply! i see your still using the fan tap i made you, wow that was a long time ago

Sound like good idea XGhozt!

i wana be admin :)

Ehh, if Zar is back, i'ma step down. If he wants me to stay as mod (or you guys do), i will, otherwise i'm kinda busy nowadays...

You guys are fine, I meant we're going to demod people who haven't signed on for the last 3 months.

Ehh, if Zar is back, i'ma step down. If he wants me to stay as mod (or you guys do), i will, otherwise i'm kinda busy nowadays...

It is nice to have your help in the graphics section. It is getting hard for me to keep up with everything seeing that I am a graphics mod on 3 sites and taking a full load in college.

Edited by Zar

I think you know what I want, XGhozt.

And if I don't get my way, I'm blowing this site up and then DDOSing it.

Suck it.

I think you know what I want, XGhozt.

And if I don't get my way, I'm blowing this site up and then DDOSing it.

Suck it.

Fine... you've whined enough..

;[ Viper's leaving perhaps someone would cover SC hacking/ things I have no clue about.

The Starcraft Section isn't particularly active here. You really don't need to know much about programming to moderate it.

Zar for Global Mod! (or admin) I think I have earned it.

I know my way around the site pretty well and have done a knockup job as the graphics mod.

Edited by Zar

YUP! :) Zar!!! :P

I wish I had a chance.

The Starcraft Section isn't particularly active here. You really don't need to know much about programming to moderate it.

You know what viper, you're starting to irritate me. Every single one of your posts talks negatively about the website. What the fuck do you think you're accomplishing? Wait, don't answer that, I'll help. You're wasting your time. .. "isn't particularly active" - Compared to fucking what? Your standards? Where the fuck have you been for the last 3 months, and who are you to come back here and start clowning on every aspect of our site in every post we make. What happened to being proud of Ghoztcraft, what happened to making the Wiki thing, and WHERE IS THE OLD VIPER GOD DAMMIT

I don't want to see another post out of you that disrespects the website and /or you know that will irritate me. I've been just looking the other way. But I'm so done reading your self loathing disrespectful posts.

What do you want me to do? Since we're apparently failing so much, and you're never satisfied. Of I know.. "get more members", well how the fuck do I do that, huh? We get 25-50 new registrations per day. I'm pretty sure that's acceptable in our book. What happened to you? How about you find that positive attitude and you start posting.

You know why the starcraft section is so inactive? No? Well, it's because YOU were the starcraft section. Don't forget who introduced me to starcraft hacks those years ago, it was YOU. You're just as important to this site as I am. And I refuse to let your negative attitude bring down this community with you.

Wah hey!

I see what you did there... Sorry I haven't been extremely active the last few weeks... I have been moving into the dorms, and going to school... Oh and I work 40 hours a week too. I'll eventually get back... I visit every now and then.. Just life has been changing.

I'm still working on the GHURadio too... I'm just having issues with getting volume in. Oh well.