Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft 1.16 No-CD crack?

I don't have a CD Starcraft BloodWar which I had borrow from my friend...So I need crack no-cd for this version. Do anyone have it? or anyone know who I can play it without cd thx

---------------------

- patch 1.15.2

---------------------

Feature Changes

- StarCraft and StarCraft: BroodWar no longer require the CD while playing the game. To play without the CD, please follow the following instructions:

Windows Users:

- Make sure you have "Hide extensions for known types" unchecked. To do this please use the following steps:

- Click Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Windows Explorer

- Click on Tools -> Folder options (Windows Vista users may have to press the Alt key to see the tools option at the top of the window)

- Click on the View Tab In the list, look for the "Hide extensions for known file types" option, and make sure that it is unchecked.

- Click OK to save the changes.

- Now you will need to copy some files from the Game CDs

- If you own only StarCraft, copy "INSTALL.EXE" from the StarCraft CD to your StarCraft folder and rename it to "StarCraft.mpq".

- If you own StarCraft: Brood War, copy "INSTALL.EXE" from the StarCraft: Brood War CD to your StarCraft folder and rename it to "BroodWar.mpq". If you wish to play the StarCraft original missions then please copy and rename the install file from the original StarCraft CD as well, as listed directly above.

Mac users:

- If you own only StarCraft, copy "StarCraft Archive" from the StarCraft CD to your StarCraft/StarCraft Files/ folder.

- If you own StarCraft: Brood War, copy "Brood War Archive" from the StarCraft: Brood War CD to your StarCraft/StarCraft Files/ folder. If you wish to play the StarCraft original missions then please copy the Starcraft Archive file from the original StarCraft CD as well, as listed directly above.

You don't need to download anything.

Edit: You may need to ask your friend again or someone else to borrow the disc so you can put the necessary files on your computer so you can play without the disc.

Um, no, all of the above posts failed. Click here.

Extract all the files into your Starcraft folder. Running this program allows you to play Starcraft without a CD, as well as in windowed mode if you follow the instructions on that page.

Now if only people knew what they were talking about before they posted, Mr. Admin and General Moderator. >:/

^_^

Viper wins again.

or you know, you can like, copy or download install.exe to your starcraft folder and rename is to BroodWar.mpq

Extract all the files into your Starcraft folder. Running this program allows you to play Starcraft without a CD, as well as in windowed mode if you follow the instructions on that page.

Now if only people knew what they were talking about before they posted, Mr. Admin and General Moderator. >:/

I know what i'm talking about. I just choose to give him a legit, non 3rd party way of doing it.

Just because he wants a cd crack, doesn't mean we cant recommend to him an easier and legit way to do it.

Ok, I failed. Despite the fact that my method works perfectly fine. :P

I couldn't find the link the RobGoldy posted, so I couldn't provide him with that. I don't really like it when people claim that I don't know what I'm talking about.

THANK YOU VIPER!!!!