Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Strategy

Ok its actually very simple all u have 2 do is have sufficient air cover with a group of at least 12 hydralisks and u will be able to do quite a lot of damage

OK.. i got one also, Magically create millions of battle cruisers and destroy them.

Dude... thats not a strategy.

hes just posting so he can get to the downloads

Thats what im thinking.

Can we have a Mod close this please?

I got a strat get about 30-50 gateways and pump out dragons and zelots better then the first guys strat anyway i already got all the hacks i want besides the new zero witch i'd really like to peep out anyway peace im out

the fastest rush i have every sceen came from my bro zerg air in 3:30 min i have tryed it but i only get 4 min any got a anwser to this plz post in bw strats

my muta rush was only 3:20 :P lolz i use to have my own site with my reps... how fast i do every single rush... :P

Hehe. I love the four drone rush. The cannon rush is better, though. People yell at you for it. It's wonderful.

that is a pretty hard strategy to get around. If you aren't paying attention next thing you know your base is surrounded by cannons.

I sill like carrier rush the best!

or making a barrac and lifting it to the back site of a persons base out of view! LOL

Of course, we all know that the best strategy is to just sit and do nothing to lull your enemy into a false sense of security, then BAM! Hit him with four probes!

Damnit! I'm not a $p4m m4$t3r anymore!

LOL nothing better then "lulling your enemy into a false sense of security!

the medic rush is kinda hard to pull off unless you are playing noobs

I do like doing the siege rush though, it is hard to stop that especially if you can build BC's fast to back them up!

Yeah I don't use terran very often because all of the good strategies I use take awhile and I like to cause distruction fast into the game

Zerg is definitely the best race to be. You can crank out tons of li'l zerglings before the other guy finishes his barracks/gateway.

yeah they are good to rush with. I just hate the fact that the drones turn into the building. Toss is so cool because you can just build like 10 things with one probe in like 2 sec.

i agree, every race has its up sides, there all about exual, u can win with em all just have to know who to play against who, protoss against zerg, zerg against terrain, and terrain against protoss, thats basically it