Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Someone blast this faggot!

IP Address: 97.115.128.180

B.Net Username: Lyme

Is it possible to spoof his IP Address so it looks like you have it? I would LOVE to get him banned from so many things. xD

Whats the point when they can change their IP withing a minute.

To show him it can be done?

want me to blast him with a shotgun?

want me to blast him with a shotgun?

Sure go ahead! rofl

You cannot spoof an IP like that.

Aww... :ermm:

What did he do? Maybe we can just laugh at him..

Yes you can Spoof an IP address. People do it all the time to gain unauthorized access to systems and services all over the world.

(IP address spoofing is possible because the routers, require only an inspection of the destination IP address in the packet when it makes its routing decisions.)

Cube try a minigun so if you miss the first 5 shots you can easily get him with the other 200 or so rounds. Also what did he do?

wonderful! Fake internet trauma!

lol

But even I am curious to why he has a whole thread dedicated to him :P

You take Starcraft, a ten year old game mind you, way too seriously.

Eh, unfortunately most ppl use static ips behind several ISP gateways and a router/firewall. Not much u really can do electronically unless you have 50+ computers you can DDoS with, and ISPs can usually get that shut down fairly quickly.

Let the man justify his bullshit lol.

Still havn't told us why you were or still are angry

weeks later and is till get no answer :(

Edited by El Profeta

i could ddos the kid with my friends on vent does that sound good?

He probably beat him in a game.

He probably beat him in a game.

Yes. He used a cheap move to attempt to win, and I just killed all of his buildings with my probes. And then he went around calling me names and such. I wouldn't be so angry if he did not have to spam a lot of channels saying stuff about me.

In melee? what was his noob attempt?

well hes from spokane washington. heres pic of his place. bomb it rape his mom and leave happpy. but cant do anything with a ip when hes acctually not on it. to hard.

gfhd.bmp

Guys are you retarded?? Seriously, I played with this guy 2 months ago and checked his IP, and it was diff then the one posted here. Then I asked him why is it diff he said he uses DSL and changes it all the time, so Attacking an old IP he used 3 months ago aint gonna do shit, if he has a dynamic IP.

what the fuck is up with these fucking bunnies, who the fuck made this

no seriously, wtf

... Well since many of you will never take a networking class i guess I'm gonna have to make a topic about how the internet works. O boy...

... Well since many of you will never take a networking class i guess I'm gonna have to make a topic about how the internet works. O boy...

Lol i am taking a networking class next year, but plz make a thread on how the internet works, i wanna learnz :pirate:

Get a packet generator, find out his current ip, and launch doS attacks spoofing his ip.

Get a packet generator, find out his current ip, and launch doS attacks spoofing his ip.

Elaborate more on this plz....I have no idea what you just said :P