Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Server is busy

Funny you talk about dreams because when i got home last night i thought i was dreaming because the night was too good to be true ahahahhaha

Funny you talk about dreams because when i got home last night i thought i was dreaming because the night was too good to be true ahahahhaha

Why, because you were actually able to fit your penis into the shampoo bottle? :P

lmfao

Exactly

Why, because you were actually able to fit your penis into the shampoo bottle? :P

haha lolz...

server seem to be fine with me...

havent had that issue yet... but might just be my luck... hahaha :D

At those who want a server upgrade, Donate a thousand bucks, Servers are hella expensive and a bitch to maintain, especially if some douchebags want to take it down. The server is doing way better than it has been in the past. I remember when there was some huge ass DDosing wars and ghozt had to get a secondary forum on some other host because his server was getting raped to hard. It got to the point where I got DNS lookup errors. Trust me, this little vocationally message is nothing compared to what would happen if he just let the server run full load during attacks.

What's that?

*sniff*

Smells like a 100 deg C server and GC beign down for months.

All because you guys can't handle a little message that keeps you away from GC for what, 30 seconds or so?

What's that?

*sniff*

Smells like a 100 deg C server and GC beign down for months.

All because you guys can't handle a little message that keeps you away from GC for what, 30 seconds or so?

Thats right

While you're right LP. You can't deny that it is annoying. Lol, but my point is just that it has nothing to do with upgrading the server. We're on a Dual Xeon With 4 gigs of ram. More than acceptable for this site.

so were being DDos'd? or are there just too many users that are not posting and just reading?