Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

AIM screen name?

Everyone who has AIM please post your screen name so I can add you and talk to you or w/e

Mines: NamelessIlluzion if anyone is interested!

Everyone who has AIM please post your screen name so I can add you and talk to you or w/e

Mines: NamelessIlluzion if anyone is interested!

interested in you?

okay

slasher2190 :o

btw don't message me if it shows im on my phone.

soccerboy1619

xghoztver2

You changed your sn?? I thought it was DeadManGCraft

come on guys, keep posting ur screen name, i know more people then this have screen names, dont be shy now :grin:

Theres a thing called profiles on this forum.

I know but some users don't have their SN written in their profile, and I am planning to organize all the Screen names in my original post so everyone is able to see them in case someone needs to talk to someone instead of trying to find their profile manually, it would save time ;o

Maybe some people don't want to give out there SN, might be bad for national security, like plutomic is really Obama.

And you are Tony Blair?? Sorry I knw i was supposed to keep that a secret....

If I was I'd tell you cause theres no secrets that that nobody else doesn't know and considering that he's not important anymore hes not important.

553082-lol_wut_pear_glasses_super.jpg

Nameless, Don't fucking message me.

I don't want to hear it.

Just in case you're confused there's no sarcasm in there, I know I've got my contact info posted, but I don't want to communicate with you and there's no way to block one person from my information.

Nameless, Don't fucking message me.

I don't want to hear it.

Just in case you're confused there's no sarcasm in there, I know I've got my contact info posted, but I don't want to communicate with you and there's no way to block one person from my information.

Wow man who are you?? What did I ever do to you?? Wow why are you hating for no reason?? Fucking relax, jeez, it's like I did something to you, but I didn't do anything, wow wtf is your problem? This thread isn't aimed at you, so why you gotta be so rude about it?? Wow you could just said it nicely, but it's like I did something to you, wow man, so much hatred.

Yo I'm kinda new on this site. ZWalworth on AIM hit me up.

EngelEnttauschen :)

On there during work, so hit me up if you wanna chat about anything.