Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

StarCraft Courses at Berkeley

o.0 my Calc teacher was right...AP Calculus actually is good for something.

"Starcraft is a reflection of life!" :P

Oh my god, I can only imagine the chaos I would cause if I went to a class like that.

I would hate for that guy to be my teacher, he annoys the shit out of me.

God I would hate to be in that class at all. Such a boring class, fuck dude look at the homework they've got.

A Terran Siege Tank in Siege Mode attacks for 70 damage, has 150 hp, and 1 armor. This

means that after two upgrades, a Siege Tank can kill another Siege Tank in two hits

instead of three. What are other significant damage combos? Be sure to investigate not

just upgrades and numbers of hits, but also unit group combinations. Which numbers are

worth noting?

That would be challenging to a few people who don't play the game looking at the stats.

I disagree with him and his entire class.

Brawn>Brains.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would love to outsmart the teacher in SC.

LOL I actually learned a lot of starcraft history by watching that vid of the class.

Actually it's a really good idea. If the students actually liked the game, it would motivate them. But ofcourse, the people who doesn't like starcraft would really be bored.

Oh my god, I can only imagine the chaos I would cause if I went to a class like that.

LOL. YEAH. ALL OF GC GOING TO THAT CLASS=War.

Heres their home site: http://www.berkeleystarcraft.com/index.html

Homework * There are 3 painless ways of getting this done.

1. Play against a computer.

2. Come to lab. Details are here.

or if you don't want to do any of those there's

3. If you're looking for a game against a D email me at [email protected] with a date and reasonable time or pm me when I'm on ICCUP, c0de.

Sounds like the best HW ever, especially #3 :o

I wonder if you get a prize for beating him, shouldn't be that hard though, hes just a D