Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

KM9

KM9

Version: 2.0.3

Author: Death_Lion

Category: 1.16.1

Screenshot:

img-1-1235952627.jpg

Description:

KM9 Koren Hack - With Edited Loose Language Translation

업데이트 날짜: 2009년 1월 31일

Updated: January 31, 2009

제작자: Death_Lion

Producer: Death_Lion

동작환경 : Windows XP (VIsta환경에서는 일부 작동하지 않습니다.)

Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista (Limited Functionality)

본 프로그램은 게임상의 핵유저를 잡아내기 위한 프로그램입니다.

This hack is for the nuclear japanese user's game.

기타 문의사항이 있다면 http://blizzer.co.kr 에 문의바랍니다.

If you have other questions, see http://blizzer.co.kr for more information.

[실행방법] [How to Run]

- 게시물에 첨부된 압축파일을 아무폴더에 풉니다. - Extract the compressed file to your starcraft folder.

- 스타크래프트를 실행하여 베틀넷까지 접속합니다. - Start Starcraft and connect to Battle.net

- Alt+Tab을 눌러서 압축푼 폴더내의 Load.exe를 실행합니다. - Inject the Dll using Load.exe

- 게임시작후 KM9관련 메세지가 뜬다면 성공적으로 작동된 것입니다. - You'll get a success message

[기능소개] [Features]

* 맵핵 디텍트 * Maphack Function

- 게임중 비정상적인 클릭이나 선택을 하는 경우에 맵핵으로 인식 - Click the star space if the maphack appears abnormal

하여 메세지를 출력합니다. A message confirms this.

* 오토마인 디텍트 * AutoMine Function

- 게임시작과 동시에 빠른속도로 일꾼을 분배하는 경우에 오토마인으로 - Workers will automine immediately after the game starts

인식하여 메세지를 출력합니다. A message confirms this.

* 멀티커맨드 & 자동생산 디텍트 * Multi-Command & Automatic Production Function

- 게임중 비정상적인 유닛선택으로 명령 및 생산을 하는 경우에 - Select the unit star space if the command appears abnormal.

메세지를 출력합니다. A message confirms this.

* 맵다운로드 상태 체크 * Check maphack status?

- 게임로비에서 상대방의 맵다운로드 상태유무를 표시합니다. - The maphack status will be displayed in the lobby?

* 렉스크린창 제거 * Remove rekseukeurinchang?

- 게임중 상대방의 네트워크속도가 좋지않거나 디스를 걸경우 나타 - A good network speed, or disk of the star space to the other party will geolgyeongwoo?

나는 렉스크린창을 Ctrl + L 을 눌러서 제거할수가 있습니다. You can clear the window by pressing Ctrl + L.

[업데이트] [update]

v2.0.3 v2.0.3

* 버전 컨버트 * Version keonbeoteu?

* 렉디펜더 추가 * Add rekdipendeo?

* 멀티커맨드 & 자동생산 디텍트 버그 수정 * Multi-Command & automatic production function bug fixes

[자주하는질문] [Frequently Asked Questions]

Q: 맵핵이 아닌데도 맵핵이라고 메세지가 떠요. Q: It's not maephaek maephaek also honed the message.

A: 순간적으로 안개에 가려진 유닛을 클릭하면 뜰수도 있습니다. A: When you click on the moment in mist tteulsu are hidden units.

한두번은 버그로 인식할수 있으나 여러번 메세지가 뜬다면 맵핵 I can recognize it as a bug or two, but a message pops up several times to maephaek

일 확률이 높습니다. It is most likely one.

Q: 모든 핵을 잡아낼수가 있나요? Q: Do you have to display message for all nuclear launches?

A: 아닙니다. A: No, sir. 핵은 여러 종류이기 때문에 잡지 못하는 핵이 있을 Because of the different types of magazines can not be nuclear

수가 있습니다. Can. 잡지 못하는 핵이 있다면 블리저사이트에 접속하 If you have does not have nuclear beulrijeosayiteue jeopsokha

셔서 리포트 해주시면 추후 KM9의 업데이트에 도움이 됩니다. Thank you for the update of the report could be helpful to future KM9.

Q: 꼭 윈도우XP에서만 작동하나요? Q: Does the hack work only on Windows XP?

A: 현재는 XP에서만 작동되도록 제작되었습니다.하지만 Vista에 서도 일부 작동이 될수도 있습니다.OS호환여부는 추후에 업데이트 예정입니다. A: Currently, the hack is supported only on Windows XP, as it was designed to be. But in Vista, some functions may be working. This will be updated in the future.

Q: 처음에 뜨는 메세지나 디텍트메세지는 남에게 보여지나요? Q: Can others see the messages the program creates?

A: 아닙니다. A: No, sir. 프로그램을 사용한 자신에게만 보여집니다. The messages are only shwn to you.

Q: 버그를 발견하였습니다.어떻게 하죠? Q: I have found a bug. What can I do?

A: 블리저사이트의 KM9게시판에 문의바랍니다. A: See the KM9 bulletin board for more information.

Q: 블리자드가 서버에 도입하는 Warden에 걸리나요? Q: Can KM9 handle the Warden protection Blizzard uses?

A: 현재 Warden에 걸리지 않습니다. A: KM9 can handle Warden.

Q: KM9의 개발에 참여하고 싶습니다. Q: I would like to participate in the development of KM9.

A: 블리저사이트의 건의사항 게시판을 이용해주시면 심사후 A: Please leave suggustions in the bulletin.

개발팀에 참여하실수가 있습니다. The development team is allowed to contribute to KM9.

Q: 제휴를 하고 싶습니다. Q: I want partnership.

A: 블리저사이트의 제휴문의 게시판을 이용해주시기 바랍니다. A: Please leave a message in the bulletin.

KM9 Copyright @ Blizzer.co.kr by Death_Lion. KM9 [email protected] by Death_Lion.

StarCraft & Brood War Copyright @ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft & Brood War Copyright @ Blizzard Entertainment.

Download The File

Submitted by XGhozt, on Mar 1 2009, 07:10 PM

Edited by TheRing

Lmao, if it was Chinese I'd at least be able to read 20% of it

I know what it means.

If you actually LOOK at the topic, you'll notice an English translation next to each block of text.

Lol shh

Who can read that shok.gif

I've edited the translations slightly on the actual download page using my limited knowledge of Asian languages to make it easier to understand. I really do have too much free time :/

:o

Lee Hyori. xD Younha is prettier.

On topic: I can read that. :o

No idea, i just translated what was there to translate. If anybody is really interested I could attempt to translate stuff at their forum...

So does this detect anyone that is using a maphack, or only detects if they are attacking something through the fog of war which would = maphack? And I'm assuming for it to detect anything the other people don't have to have it loaded as well.

I'm fairly sure other people don't need to be running the program for you to detect maphackers. Idk how this detects maphackers :/

Sign in to follow this