Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Selection Hack

Selection Hack

Version: 1.0.0

Author: --

Category: 1.16.1

Screenshot:

Description:

This is a hack that allows you to select up to 255 units at once. By: salvinger

This is a hack that allows you to select up to 255 units at once. It is similar to Zynastor's selection hack in oblivion. If you have ever used that in oblivion, this should be about the same except for a few things.

First, the circles that go around the units selected is limited to 12. So if you selected 50 units, only 12 will actually appear to be selected, but when you command them all 50 will move. Second, when you select more than 12 units, instead of the actual number of units selected being drawn ont he screen, it is send like a text message. Both of these limitations are due to the fact that I got tired of working on this, and maybe later if I feel like it I will add it.

How to use:

Just select all the units you want to command and command them

The ~ key selects all units of the same type that are currently selected.

For buildings, select one of the same type and hit ~ to select them all. Note that it will look like nothing happened, but when you command the buildings all of them will do it. Also, you can select a building and shift click another to command the clicked building also, but it has to be the same type.

A big thanks goes out to Zynastor for releasing the source code to his multicommand, the structures and some of the functions helped out a lot in doing this.

Update: Fixed a bunch of bugs, also made it so number of units selection is displayed instead of sent as a text message, thanks antihaxer for that offset.

Download The File

Submitted by Vozzie, on Mar 1 2009, 06:55 PM

Sign in to follow this