Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

You've got to love this one...

I was hanging around in US East looking for an interesting game to play. I notice this one game titled "will someone help me?" and it has high latency. Since I know how to fix this problem I decided to message the person. I got the "That user is not logged on." message which puzzled me for a brief moment. Soon realizing that the username is a spoof and with no way to contact this person due to the fact you can't PM him/her since you do not know his/hers real username and you can't join the game, I decided to label this one an ultimate fail. :D

What time did the game-creation time say?

what zhuinden said

what zhuinden said

Don't remember. The game has been there for quite awhile and it would disappear and reappear so it was definitely being hosted at that time and not some lag. Although I have seen something like this where I saw myself hosting a game I just canceled, but it only lasted about 15 seconds.

Don't remember. The game has been there for quite awhile and it would disappear and reappear so it was definitely being hosted at that time and not some lag. Although I have seen something like this where I saw myself hosting a game I just canceled, but it only lasted about 15 seconds.

i saw this happen to me... i saw a game i haven't hosted in at least a week... i decided to join it...

allot of fail went down that day...

EUB game list spammer, it creates a game ever 15 seconds.

EUB game list spammer does not work anymore.

I doubt his has that

phail

I still think it just got stuck there.

I don't think so, I just saw it about 10 minutes ago before posting this.