Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What's with all the down time?

This site has been on and off with downtime this whole week? Anyone know what is going on? This is getting quite annoying! >:)

I wanted to start the competitions again but it's not going to be worth my time if the site isn't working. . .

Well I was able to get on yesterday when you couldn't.

:butcher:

yea its been up and down for me as well... idk wth is going on >.>

Hey at least its better than my internet service >.> they keep fucking up my mac address. They couldn't tell an A from a V on the first day i called tech support and on the second they mistook the A for a god damn B stupid fuckers don't know their A,B,C'S

Let me put this in simple terms even gooner could figure out. Ghozt has a life (what is life cripp!?) life is something off the computer. FDrom there he puts Ghoztcraft on his last thing to do. (BUT WHY CRIPP HE IS ADMIN!!!) See he says he doesnt have time right now and he is too busy with "life."

Yeah, sorry guys. I was at work and school the day someone decided to attack the server. I don't even know what website it was aimed at right now. And it ended up crashing and then I got home and rebooted it, and now we got the guard on and it's filtering random traffic.. That's why it's down from some of you and not others.. lol

Whoops.. >.>

All lies, XGhozt and Cripp was sexing the server, i've got the videos to prove it.

Can you please post these videos?

I'm very curious to as what they would contain

Can you please post these videos?

I'm very curious to as what they would contain

Penisalotta.

Don't do it! What he says it's not true! *slams door*

Lol.

Why do so many people attack GC?

I don't think they have a reason to, and it's not GC they are attacking, but the server where another site is hosted, I guess.

This site has been on and off with downtime this whole week? Anyone know what is going on? This is getting quite annoying! >:(

I wanted to start the competitions again but it's not going to be worth my time if the site isn't working. . .

I have no idea :D