Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I am back, again, and Life sucks

lol let me tell you a story

There was a girl i liked (well in all reality i loved her) well i never had the guts to ask her out myself so i had her friend help me out hell long story short she started to hate my guts and exile me from her life well about a year later i find out that my ex best friend is talking to her so i was like "hey do you think you can get us talking again? "(this is after i told him how i felt about her and made him promise not to make it worse and or take her from me anytime in the future) anyway he gets us talking again slowly but surely the conversations became less and less awkward well last august i found out the ass lick was going out with her i snapped i wanted to kill him worst of all i went off on her i flipped out well i told her how i wanted to murder her new boyfriend and she begged me not to (thank god, cause thats what kept me from murder charges >.>) anyway now i have to watch my ex best friend and the love of my life make out every single day for 10 minutes on the bus.....

The point of that story is to tell you this: Don't pussy foot around if you like her, and you have even the slightest idea that she likes you back its worth a shot just tell her that if she doesn't like you its fine and you hope your feelings for her will not change your relationship unless it be for the better

See, if that was me, Id beat his ass. No begging about it. And yea i know i should be straightforward but its like i just.. pussy out. I CANT do it : I want to tell my best friend that i love her but i feel like im like a brother now and too much of a friend. Also, im big for my age. 270 lbs and 6 foot 1. I tower most girls that i like. And its like | | to | |.

well if you cant tell her how you feel then you will never be happy, if i've learned anything from my experiences its not to pussy out, just act confident (even though your probably scared to death) and see what happens

Exactly, that's how I got with my current gf, and we just hit the 6 month mark

dude if girls are your biggest problem suck it up... it could be worse

for ex. you could be 20-30 years old living at home, unemployed, no money, and no car

so just stfu your not depressed your just starved for attention... do what every other teenager does

buy a dub and quit pmsing on everyone

:o happy st pattys day

dude if girls are your biggest problem suck it up... it could be worse

for ex. you could be 20-30 years old living at home, unemployed, no money, and no car

so just stfu your not depressed your just starved for attention... do what every other teenager does

buy a dub and quit pmsing on everyone

:D happy st pattys day

Entertaining this statement will only lead to flaming.

Honesty Devl, you need to grow up.

Life sucks, that's how it is.

You can go with the flow or be drown by the surge.

Walk up to her and be like

"Hey, I like you as more than a friend."

and if she's cool with it ask her out

if she's not then just go with whatever happens.

If she's not interested in you there's no reason in trying to pursue it, there's plenty other fish in the sea.

If she's not interested in you there's no reason in trying to pursue it, there's plenty other fish in the sea.

Good advice. Easier said than done.

Edited by Major Zhuinden

Good advice. Easier said then done.

whats good in life never comes easy

I love all this teen aged love advice; it is cute . . . :first_move:

dont give up man I'm in a bad way too. But think about it this way if you strive to do well you'll be the one who wins in the end and proves every one wrong.

I doesn't matter, some people need support even if it's been a while, and the fact some people help is great. it isn't a very common thing that's probably why Devl made this topic in the first place.

But then you realize: why are you even trying to pursue what you believe you should have? What urges you so much to get a girlfriend? What is the purpose? Just to have one? There is no real point in that. To "love" someone merely because it appears you can -have- them... There seems to be no point. Especially if it's one-sided.. then it is just suffering.

But then you realize: why are you even trying to pursue what you believe you should have? What urges you so much to get a girlfriend? What is the purpose? Just to have one? There is no real point in that. To "love" someone merely because it appears you can -have- them... There seems to be no point. Especially if it's one-sided.. then it is just suffering.

Way to necro this topic...