Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

My first PS image

First time i ever tried making a pic using PS, never really cared using it, nor trying to or reading tuts...

post-10915-1237828515_thumb.jpg

Soooo you added some dots?

Not too bad, I've definitely seen worse first photoshopping attempts x.x

Zar should try and out PS that.

Wow, this simply has to be one of the most abstract pieces of art I've ever seen composed on PS. The dots are so perfectly placed in it makes the image stand out like a figure of truth and justice. The render you used is so good in quality that it was as if it were the real person itself. The background fits perfectly in with everything, and brilliantly matches the guy's outfit and guitar. Amazingly the text is the best part, DARK RED THE MOST ORIGINAL THING I've seen in years!! You are amazing, a true photoshop prodigy at heart, have you applied as a graphic designer for any companies or magazines yet?

rofl

Sorry, your project sucks.

1 cut n paste

multiple glowing orbs

and possibly a color change?

Looks horrible, no real purpose.

Follow some Photoshop tutorials (google them)

Its decent for a beginner. Try to blend the render into the background a little better, and GET BETTER AND LESS BORING/COOLER LOOKING TEXT.

rofl its my first image, just had photoshop laying around on the cpu and tried it.

and btw copypasta ftw...

I like using copy and paste it is great!