Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Question about Hack Leak

I was gone for a while since Starcraft is useless, but im just visiting in. I just wanna know what hack been leaked everyone is going crazy is it "Pancea" that was leaked?

yes

Just a private hack that someone in VIP leaked, nothing too special, shit happens.

Yep, just happened recently to.

Panacea - The cure all for anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panacea_(medicine)

The panacea (pronounced /pænəˈsiːə/), named after the Greek goddess of healing, Panacea, also known as panchrest, was supposed to be a remedy that would cure all diseases and prolong life indefinitely. It was sought by the alchemists as a connection to the elixir of life and the philosopher's stone, a mythical substance which would enable the transmutation of common metals into gold.
Oblivion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oblivion

The word oblivion means the state of complete unawareness, unconsciousness, or forgetfulness; or the state of being completely forgotten (the opposite of celebrity or fame).

Annihilation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilation

Annihilation is defined as "total destruction" or "complete obliteration" of an object;[1]having its root in the Latin nihil (nothing). A literal translation is "to make into nothing". Annihilation is the opposite of exnihilation, which means "to create something out of nothing".

The science of naming things... Who would've thought?

Haha I didn't think of looking at it that way, that's pretty interesting.

Nice Viper lol. Theres like three or two antis for Jiggie's hack.

haha, I wonder what made them choose the names though. Annihilation seems a bit upfront. But the other two.

Hey, guys! I need some help. I use 2 dll (hack) files for the game, and a program what is inject these dll automatically and start the game. Now i want to use the BWAI, but it has also run automatically the game. Is there any way to run the game with dll and BWAI too? Thx for help!

Just load the hacks as normal, BWAI loads it's own set of stuff seperately. However since your using BWAI, you will drop if you play with other people who don't have BWAI running and there's a computer in your game.

Just load the hacks as normal, BWAI loads it's own set of stuff seperately. However since your using BWAI, you will drop if you play with other people who don't have BWAI running and there's a computer in your game.

Thats ok, but one of the dll-s is a resolution hack. So i need to start it first and the BWAI not run when the game is already started.