Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Base sheild and cloak

No just move on to a new topic.

Eh your choice dude either way works.

Ok I stil dont get what so fucking funny ok, you guys what to stay on topic, then lets stay on topic I tryed making the terran command center be abel to cloak it dident work because i had no way to tell it to cloak I can make the building be abel to cloak but its alwased cloak you cant turn it off one of you guys sed bif I tryed to make it were the building can cloak the I would have to chang the interface were I can tell the building to turn the cloak on and off then how would I chang the interface.

tried to add a becon of some sort or area where certain troop has to go and have it cloak. kinda like lights on stack games. not advising but you cant read how ppl wrote games. this may help if you had an idea and you think you could make it work. ill try some things also now that my intrests are peaked. gl

Ok I stil dont get what so fucking funny ok, you guys what to stay on topic, then lets stay on topic I tryed making the terran command center be abel to cloak it dident work because i had no way to tell it to cloak I can make the building be abel to cloak but its alwased cloak you cant turn it off one of you guys sed bif I tryed to make it were the building can cloak the I would have to chang the interface were I can tell the building to turn the cloak on and off then how would I chang the interface.

I am pretty sure that someone with a grammar like yours, doesn't even know how to make a simple SC name spoofer....you tried cloaking command centers...lol...fail more pl0x.

double click on zloader... then use the ~ to command units

there is no zloader in the download its just a .dll file

You can download a .dll loader, I believe we have one in the download section eather 1.161, 1.16 or 1.15.1. Download that then put the .dll in that file.

ok we git that taken care of next topic, is there a way to make the maps biger

Well I believe the biggest is 256x256, do you want it bigger then that?

Well I believe the biggest is 256x256, do you want it bigger then that?

YES!!!

lmao!!!

Won't work, game would crash. 256x256 is max.

Edited by Zar

If you're Protoss, mind control a zerg drone, build a completely separate base, get an arbiter and you can permanently cloak anything that can burrow. You might be able to do buildings also, but they may have patched that.

Is there a way I can create new units to add to the games

You can change the images of units, not sure about adding new ones though :/

if you could you'd have to do what Zar says go to a school to learn about this shit.